Do boys get turned off by blunt girls?

I get attached to guys somewhat easily, but I hate it when they don't like me back, so what I do when I get the feeling that the attraction is mutual is tell them I like them, and kinda ask if they like me back. Another question I ask sometimes is if they would tell me if I ever annoy them, and that I would do the same. I just hate not knowing. Is that a turn off?

Oh also I'm not sure how much this matters but I'm only in high school.. haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, that's not blunt at all. I'd appreciate girls who are upfront about what they want.

What Guys Said 6

• No thats not really a turnoff for me. Honestly I wish more people were simple and straight forward coz some people suck at showing there emotions. That's why people like you and I have to be blunt and ask right?

No its not annoying and your not alone ☺

• I like when girls are confident and tell me what they want. But at the same time, don't be si forward especially early on. It's just too much.

• I'm good with it. I've been told that I'm "too honest" myself.

• I like it.

• I Hate it.

• I wish girls hit on me.

"Oh i think she is hitting on me, F ya there is hope."

Some guys need to get pulled out of school mode and into socializing mode. Like they dont expect to get a girl so they just focus on work.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think its specifically a turn off. I started talking to this guy who kept asking me what wanted in a relationship. I was so nervous to tell him that I wanted to date him and not just have sex that it actually started to really piss him off. He just wanted to know if I was happy. We ended up not talking for a few weeks because he was so confused with how I was acting. But, once I figured out what I wanted, I contacted him and told him that I wanted to be with him. He was happy that I was straight forward and I have been ever since. I am very blunt when it comes to him and he loves it. He finds it way more attractive and sexy to be upfront with what I want than be timid and uncomfortable. Don't change because some guy can't handle that you speak your mind. Someone will find that attractive, accept it, and embrace it.