What makes a girl hot vs beautiful/stunning?

I feel like hot girls it's just sex appeal and a nice body. I seen hot girls with ugly faces, because they had a nice body and that slut appeal
but beautiful is usually just face

0|0
4|6

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not wrong, but if a girl had a hot bod and ugly face I'd be hesistant to call her hot.

Hot is all about sex appeal
    Beautiful takes sex appeal and adds a certain amount of class/elegance to it

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• You're one deep and insightful individual, aren't you?

2|1
    0|0
  • I want to fuck hot girls...

Beauty is from within and expresses itself externally
    Stunning is when beauty captivates a man

2|0
    0|0
    • is beauty necessarily sexy? or if people describe someone as beautiful might they mean just aesthetically, do you think?

• Show All
    • I'm a little confused haha - you said "yes it can be non sexual" (understandably) but then followed it up with "there's a certain something about beauty."
      you've seen my pic - people often call me beautiful, thank God, though I don't know if it's aesthetic only lol.

• @lanternhill That certain something isn't sexual...
      its something beyond the superficial

its probably deeper than aesthetics... you are highly intelligent and well educated as well as sophisticated

• beautiful/stunning mean she got the whole package.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett johansson is hot she's got ass face and tits cindy crawford is stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot girls with ugly faces are Americans. Beautiful girls are anywhere but America.

0|0
    0|1
    • All the hot girls with nice faces are in Latin countries or Europe
      Especially Russia area

• Show All
    • Did you know that a hot girl that you've described are actually straight. The one that have the slutty appeals are the ones that are usually bisexual.

• I'm an American woman with a beautiful face but I agree than most American women don't take care of themselves properly.

What Girls Said 4

• You think beauty is totally relied on a pretty face and nice shapely body... You sound really one dimensional. Pretty faces can have ugly personalities. They are kinda like a good looking aesthetic product but their wirings inside are faulty or not done properly. So therefore they are not good functional products to buy off the shelf to begin with. Cause they don't work. Period.

0|0
    0|0
    • I never said pretty girls couldn't have bad personalities
      But hot girls is sex Appeal. Just like a bad boys have. Bad boys can have ugly ass faces but still be hot with his sex appeal

• I'm curious as to the answers to this - my opinion is that I'm not sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's better not to be a butterface.

0|0
    0|0
  • Natural beauty is indeed beautiful and how she presents herself having self respect

0|0
    0|0