Guys, I have a disability that makes me walk noticeably different and for long distances I use a wheelchair. Would you date someone like that?

I'm pretty short, with and average body, but pretty flat chested

Updates:
I guess I've always thought that it was a big deal but a lot of people are telling me it's not and it's just like of disorienting after thinking this way for 10+ years

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I would not. The answer is simple so let me explain. I don't date women with a lack of confidence because those women disgust me, to be honest. If you are a good person and we match then absolutely. However, you must compensate with a good personality.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you might date a girl with those characteristics, just not one who felt insecure about it?

• yes, that is correct. I have no problem with her being in a wheelchair, as long as she is a good person and i am attracted to her because sex must always be an option

What Guys Said 12

• If she's a cool person, sure. I'd just be taking hikes with friends and there'd be a lot less deep woods outdoor sex in my life?

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as we connect and have a strong attraction. I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely consider it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date someone like you if I thought you would be fun to date. So would a lot of guys. And don't even think about your bra size. Some guys like large breasts, some prefer small, but for most guys it's just not important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, it depends on how you look when you walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah possibly l guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if you're a cool person?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it a shot. My mom had a disability since I was 10 so, I could imagine how you'd feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing you've mentioned would stop me from dating you if I wanted to. I guess I'd like a girl that I could go walking/hiking with, but it's hardly that important to me. Being short's a plus if anything, I don't care that much about breast size, small's better than large in my view (though ideally not flat chested, but it's still alright). Anyway I don't think any of those things would stop me from wanting to date you, I guess some guys would be bothered by them though.

0|0
    0|0
  • i gues, i mean if i like you i like you.

0|0
    0|0