Girls, If your boyfriend asked you not to tell your friends his secrets and personal information about him, would you stop and not tell them?

• Yes
    97% (28)
  • No
    3% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I have only told my best friend one personal thing about my boyfriend but thats because he said if i needed to talk to someone about it i could. She knows nothing else

• But why do so many women think it is ok to tell stuff like the size of his dick and how he performs all his flaws and mistakes. Its pathetic and immature

• do you think most women would stop talking about these kinds of things if the boyfriend asked

• It's worth a shot. If you can't respect your boyfriends wishes even after he asks you not to tell your friends personal info then it's time to move along

What Girls Said 12

• As long as he isn't being hypocritical, I don't have a problem with it. I think it's a little silly though.

The only thing that's usually talked about is the relationship itself, his quirks, his aptitude in the bedroom, and "small" things like that.

• What if he doesn't like it when people talk about his aptitude in the bedroom and weird things he does

• Then I wouldn't say anything. I would still find it to be silly.

• I generally would not talk about something personal/secret whether it be with a boyfriend or friend to anyone. Because that's how you lose trust. But if you don't want anyone knowing something I would state that in the beginning before talking about it.

• He wouldn't even have to ask.

• If it's a secret he wouldn't even have to ask, whether it was my best friend, boyfriend or even my worst enemy I'd keep their secret, who am I to tell their secret to other people?

• Of course I wouldn't tell anyone.

• Yes. It's none of their damn business.

• Well duh what kind of a bitch would continue?

• I was told that all women tell their friends stuff like his penis size, technique, performance, flaws etc... and that this is how they are and all you can do is accept it because most women would continue

• Yes it all about respect. Would you want him to bad mouth you in front of his friends or family? Respect his wishes.

• Of course i wouldn't tell. Relationship between ne and him is nobodys business anyways.

• I have been told that most girls tell their friends absolutely everything

• Hmm im sure most would

• I won't tell them because it is a secret

• Of course. I don't tell anyone's business that is personal? It's not my business to tell

• I don't do it anyway. But good to know we're on the same page regarding privacy.

Though I'd understand it if those secrets were affecting your relationship and she was looking for advice to help you.