I can't tell if my foreign boyfriend is using me?

I've been talking to this guy and he is Moroccan, and he is currently studying to be an architect in Ukraine. We have gotten along great so far. Many people say to tell foreigners you are broke (Which I think is pretty funny), I told him that because it's the truth. I also told him I don't have a lot of family, I'm not having sex until I get married, that I want to be a youth pastor, and I take medicine for my depression. He had no problem with it. He even said that if our children get diagnosed with depression he would take care of them and every day he would make sure I'm happy.

I'm not sure why, but I still have my doubts about him. There are so many articles online that say Moroccan men want your money or they want to gain citizenship here... I don't want to end up like a lot of these women.

I'm not rich or anything. He knows I have no money. And my job isn't going to make much. And he wants to live in Morocco, but he said he is willing to live here

Most Helpful Guy

• Well some Arabs do these things for their benefits, I'm an Arab myself so I know these things lol but I personally would never do this, I don't like to play with people hearts... Anyway I can't ensure you because not all the people are the same, anyway you are the only one who can know that...

What Guys Said 3

• Have you two actually ever met in real life? If not I wouldn't take the bait he probably just wants to come here just so he can be in America which is actually illegal. Just find a guy in your country

• I'd say leave him and find an other guy

• If you're telling him you're going to be a youth pastor and you don't want to have sex until you're married, chances are he's holding out for that payday... and I'm not talking about sex.

• If he is a muslims then he would appreciate that, because we don't have sex before marriage... So I don't think this would be a problem in their care

• Case* haha

• I'm not making any money as a youth pastor and I'm broke lol

What Girls Said 2

• Wait, what do you mean you've been talking? Have you ever met the guy in person? If not, how can he be your boyfriend? If you have never met him in person, and he makes you believe he is your boyfriend, I'm sorry but that's fishy. In that case he is just in it for the citizenship...

• Like they day, " if in doubt, leave it out" Go with you instincts. Far too many women have fallen into this knid of snare. Personally, i wouldn't trust him. To be honest you will never know until it is too late. It's better to live with the regret of not giving him the benefit of the doubt, which you will get over, than to be taken advantage of, which you will never get over.

Guys like that either take adavantage of young girls such as yourself , or older women. It is always the women they believe are either more naive , vulnerable or desperate. Don't put yourself under any of those categories