He tried to kiss me like 5 times but I gave him the cheek. I just met the guy!

I met a guy this past weekend at my friends school. We talked all night and we totally had a vibe. Held my hand and was telling me that he liked me yada yada yada.That he liked "talking to me". He tried to kiss me like 5 times but I gave him the cheek. I just met the guy! What if he was trying to get in my pants! anyways towards the end of the night I ended up really wasted and I started being mean to him.Like defensive because I was afraid he was full of crap. I was drunk not out of control. I didn't even realize. I feel terrible and guilty.He didn't deserve that. I'm a really nice girl and he met me when I was sober so he knows that wasn't my character. I think he hates me or am I being dramatic? so I sent him a Facebook message saying sorry and I'm afraid to see if he's replied. Did I ruin it? Do you think he even really liked me?

What Guys Said 1

• He did like you but you f***ed up by being drunk and being a bitch to him, just go tell him that your sorry.

What Girls Said 0