Guys, if a hot girl asked you to come to her house on a Friday night to show you something but won't tell you what, what would you assume?

And is there any reason you would not go?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• i would be cautious. Girls keep saying that yes is a yes and no is a no. And when guys dont have a clear yes, they shouldn't assume. They even passed a law in california like that. So i wil play the fool and wait for her to show me that something... i will bring the condom but i wouldn't assume i am using it

What Guys Said 21

• I wouldn't assume anything, unless I was in a relationship with her. But I'd still go and see what she wants to show me.

• Maybe she's working on a project or something?
    I don't know , there's not much information to work with lol

• Clearly, she's an ax-weilding maniac and wants to add me to the list of bodies in her basement, duh.

• I'd think she had her place redecorated or something.
    It would be too good to be true if it was sex.

• I would think she probably wants to mess around. There are a lot of reasons I wouldn't go.

• she's gonna play a prank on me.

• Well depends on the girl, I could assume her body, or something she bought. If she hasn't talked about buying things, but been acting sexual, then you know what I'd think...

• Id assume she's an axe murderer and im her next victim

• That I might wind up somebody's lamp shade, or it might be her boobs so I'm going!

• She is gonna play a prank on me or something...
    Or maybe she wants to bang if she is serious

• I assume she doesn't want to show me anythign but wanna kill me ;-)

• I assume that she's a fucking bitch.

• Yes. Now stop trolling.

• Id feel lucky. An go an see what it was. ..

• I must go to her house and I must kiss her.
    In the same time, I must making love with her, maybe and then some :pppp

And you?:)

• I would assume she wanted to cut off my penis and sell it on the black market to weirdos who like masturbating in groups of 5 around my severed penis as some type of satanic ritual as they pray to my penis and sing songs and play music so to keep my penis from becoming angered... I've had this happen before and im not falling for it again. My body just accepted the new penis transplant.

• id assume that she was going to show me her tits

• Its either her coin collection she's been talking about for a while now, or sex, or both, hopefully both hope she's kinky :P

• If she's someone I know well and trust I assume it's sex and go. In other words, she's already my girlfriend.

Anyone else, I'd assume I was being setup for whatever fucked up reason she had in mind and not go. Not falling for that trap.

• She's probably gonna kidnap and torture me.

• Well i would go and see what happens? And get know by chatting to her and find out details :)

Are you a hot girl?