Why do women think this way?

Why do women think it's creepy to approach guys even though its the other way around xD

Most Helpful Girl

• Bc a lot of guys act disgusted if women approach them bc the guy thinks he has a right to dictate who approaches who. And those guys are either every loud or those are the guys the women have the misfortune of running into , and they let that color their perception of all men.

Some women are raised it's not their place to approach and they accept that.

in my opinion your Prejudices really depend on your personality and what you're trying avoid in life.

• I'm with someone so I'm not planning on approaching anyone else but , I asked him out and I asks him to be my bf. I'd rather approach than be approached if I has to choose between the two but, I'm fine with it going both ways. i don't find it creepy for a guy to approach I isn't find it counterproductive and memo dramatic when guys get hot and bothered by women approaching.

What Girls Said 5

• Why do women think this way?
    Likely patriarchal gender roles which stipulate the guy as the aggressor and the gal as passive. Plus I find society to be male dominated in views and it is a seemingly common male view that gals have it oh so easy in dating having scores of quality guys at their disposable so a gal who approaches is desperate or has something wrong with her.

• Those down votes are clearly there bc you touched a nerve. You are saying things about guys that I have literally heard guys on this site say themselves about themselves.

You speak truth :)

• #generalisation32 ... not all of us.

• dude it ain't good to generalize

• I don't feel creepy, I just feel the opposite. I like to approach guys that I like, and most guys who approach me, I always dislike them..

Cal you please help me here? thank you
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1427043-how-can-i-win-him-back-tell-him-i-love-him

• Exactly and this is why I sharing on directing who gets to approach who based on sex is not just sexist it's just bad system of organization :)

• Hmm can't figure out what word sharing was supposed to be. Sorry:)

• We are too scared the guy will give us a dirty look, reject etc. I think because we are generally more emotionally reactive, therefore it would affect us more in the future. Plus, society tells us not to.

• Guys are the exact same lol XD they are forced to be brave. ._.

• I get the "dirty look" all the time from pretty much all women the moment I show interest in them. Sadly I am having to give up on ever dating a woman. :((

• True. To be honest, I've never been out on the street and had an urge to approach a guy and I've lived in 3 different nations from the age of 5. Maybe if I saw someone and he was looking at me, and I got the right vibe I might just be like fuck it and do it. And I'm not discouraging women to do so, the poor guy just asked why and I told him.

What Guys Said 5

• Is this the case?

• Yes for a lot of woman as the poster above stayed. This is a typical response. To be fair lot of men do react badly , plus the women's friends act like it's desperate if the woman does, so there's negativity coming from men and then no one to high five you for getting the job done even of you get rejected.

• Obviously not saying no some. Approach or all guys hate it. Neither is the case. I'm a product of that :-)

• But who was dog

• Because of patriarchy

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../d88.jpg

• I hate patriarchal society and so called "gender roles", I think girls should approach guys.

• I've been asked out by women before, it's not that uncommon.