Would you date a girl like this?

My boyfriend's friends keep saying he's lucky as hell he has me, but he doesn't think so. I'm curious what you guys think.

-Short / very petite
-Dresses cute (Thigh highs and neck ribbons are a staple)
-Cancels our own plans so you can have a guy's night
-Makes baked treat snack boxes for guy's night
-Plans fun dates, even after three years (Go karting, paintball, shooting range, ect) out of own pocket
-Pays for pretty much every date, actually
-Pays attention to everything you like, so you can have a happy birthday/christmas/whatever presents
-Likes watching anime/playing JRPGs
-Does oral 90% of the time when asked
-Doesn't mind cleaning up after you / you come home to a clean house with laundry done
-Makes lunch/dinner and drop it off for you every weekend while doing overtime/working
-Only gets a little disapointed for cancelled dates, doesn't actually yell
-Can't actually yell, my voice is too quiet
-I haven't gotten a birthday present in two years and don't mind
-Baking, baking, baking. Always cookies and cupcakes.
-On special days, breakfast in bed
-Adventures are fun!

• Yes, I'll take one.
  • No thanks.
  • Maybe.
  • I'm a girl.
Thank you for your comments! For a while I thought I was the problem because I wasn't doing enough, but he still has yet to say, "I'm lucky to have you" even after 3 years. Now that I see there are other guys out there who would enjoy it but would appreciate it and I would get the same things in return, I've really started to think about moving on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are far too obliging - You give everything and get nothing back - A relationship is an equal partnership not a live in maid job.

What Guys Said 21

• no, I honestly wouldn't like that at all. where the fuck am I in the relationship?

• Nope, I really wouldn't like that at all.

First of all, I don't mind short girls but I don't find petite girls attractive. I like curvy. But thats not really the big problem

Your waiting on your bf hand and foot trying to please him. You also seem like a real pushover. Where is he in the relationship? I know you don't mind, but it would be a real turn off for me if you sacrificed everything you enjoyed for me and were putting me on a pedestal.

• You are beautiful, smart, funny, kind, & caring. don't let someone else convince you that you are not worthy of love & affection, because the truth is...

you are worth more than that! here is a video for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWi5iXnguTU

• Yeah be great that. Only problem is you do too much for people and they'll take advantage. They don't mean to but if you present a hole its going to get fucked. Pardon the language. It's hard not to take somebody for granted if they wait on you hand and foot.

• Almost... get this sense that you're a bit too timid and a bit of a pushover. Props for being into anime though.

• You sound awesome, he sounds like he's using you or at the very least appreciates nothing. He hasn't even gotten you a birthday present? I give my friends birthday presents, I'd sure as hell give my GF one. You're doing all the heavy lifting in the relationship and it's fairly obvious the whole thing is slanted in his favor. You deserve better.

• No. I would only date strong women and you don't sound very strong-willed or ambitious.

• You sound like the perfect gf but you d ok way to much if I was yours you'd be the one getting breakfast in bed you'd get random presents you wouldn't pay for anything because we'll I'm a country boy and it's not right for the girl to pay for dates and also I'm a grown man I can make my own lunch and do my own cloths lol... but yeah he better feel lucky any other girl he tried that shit with would look at home with that are you fucking stupid face lol

• You had me at:

And sealed the deal at:
    - Doesn't mind cleaning up after you / you come home to a clean house with laundry done

• I think you just described my, and most guys' dream girl. If he thinks otherwise; he doesn't deserve you.

• Why does he have to say he is lucky to have you? Is the fact that he is with you not enough?

• i dont know about him but it seems like you are not lucky to have him lol

• You had me at number 3 on your list <3 :D

• you seem awesome but do way to much for him in my opinion. I wouldn't won't this much done for me. it's as if you care for him too much and yourself not enough.

• I voted maybe. Cause I would feel less about myself. I would like to contribute to the relationship but you doing all the work

• But what does she look like lol

If I'm not physically attracted to her no I wouldn't date her

• If i had this woman I don't want anything from this universe

• I wish more girls were like you...

• you won my heart on third last! lol

• You sound awesome!

• Actually it kinda sounds as if you're too nice. I hope your bf does nice stuff for you too!!

• You seem like a nice girl but your boyfriend seems like a total douchebag.
    さようなら
    (Goodbye)

• you'd make most of us happy. Including myself prob. But in the end its all about attraction, he could either be scared to lose you so he's putting up a front or not that into to you. Or he could be very attractive, know it and get girls easy so he's not worried.

What Girls Said 11

• can you tell me your bad qualities? b/c everything I've read all your positives and most of them seem materialistic...
    also do you want to be doing these things or are you doing them to make him happy :" Does oral 90% of the time when asked , Doesn't mind cleaning up after you" you make it seem like I'm soo good too him, so why is he uninterested...
    Its not what you do, its who you are. Maybe you guys aren't meant for each other, maybe you are pushover, maybe he doesn't deserve you-i wouldn't know, you haven't told us what he does, what your negatives are...

• I believe most guys would love that for a great number of reasons.
    I could mention them if you want, but I'd end up being angry so I wouldn't want that.

• Honestly you sound like his little slave and that gets boring after a while. Guys kinda like the chase. Be a little bit more needy. You kinda sound like a Barbie doll

• Giiirrl, you gotta love yourself.

• I am a girl and am completly straight, but I would stray for someone like you :P

• He sounds to be insensitive to me. you sound to be taken for granted. Try to stop doing all those things and see if he notices and start to think he was lucky to have the old you

• I'm a girl but you seem perfect and you're way out of his league!

• Hope I'm not being too direct here, but he sounds like a douchebag. You sound like every guy's (or almost every guy's) dream girl. I'd start thinking about moving on and finding someone who appreciates all the things you do.

• Have you gotten enough attention now? Good.
    Seriously, this is like asking "If you were given a glass of water while walking in the dessert, would you drink it?" Yes of fucking course I would! What a dumb ass question..
    Seriosuly, you already knew the answer to this shit, you just wanted guys telling you how lovely you are. Sad.

• It was an actual question, so I'm sorry if my sad life wasted your time. I have no friends to talk to. I don't talk to guys, or know how they think about things like this. His friends say he's lucky, he doesn't; who is right? I was hoping for answers, and I got them. I know I have options now to better my life so I can be happy. Maybe next time you shouldn't be so judgmental when you don't know the whole picture. Have a great day.

• In my opinion I think she'd be a shit girlfriend to have. Too much of a pushover. I think any guy who'd want a girlfriend like her would be some selfish pig.

Just saying...

• Most of those things sounds like she is doing it because she want to, not because she have to. Other of them sounds like she would do it regardless of being in a relationship or not. Just because she is listing some of the great thing she do, does it not mean she never gives him any counteraction. @DaveryYourFavey

• And you're happy doing all of this? I feel like you do all of this cause you want validation not cause you actually enjoy it. I mean any guy that is okay with you doing these things for him all the time is obviously selfish and doesn't really care about you. What does your boyfriend think/say specifically?

• & what does he do for you?

• Honestly? Not very much. Sometimes he'll surprise me with flowers or a weekend trip though.