Would you date a person more than 5 years older than you?

Updates:
It can be as older as you would allow

0|1
20|20

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer younger guys, up to 6 years. though, lately a few older men have been catching my eye/attention. if he was in good shape, still attractive (which includes having a full head of hair, greys are ok, actually quite sexy sometimes) and fun, then yes.

1|0
    0|0
    • I personally prefer man much older than me.

• Show All
    • why though? what about an old man do you find so appealing?

• Experience and intelligence, usually people my age are limited in conversation topics or just want sex. I also find them physically attractive.

What Guys Said 20

• I never think of that, I always think of dating a younger girls or one my age, but if I find out I like that girl and she's older, then yeah, I'll date her.

I've always liked having sex with older women (I still need to do it with one in her 30's or 40's), so if it's just for sex, I'm 100% down.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely date you while that's not an exact answer to your question, it's my answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done it before. Im currently dating an eighteen year old.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I don't mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends what age group your in. For example

If your 15 dating a guy 20, too old
    If your 30 dating someone 35, it's ok

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely. I always liked older women. I grew up fantasising about Eva mendes and gwen stefani and plenty more more than a decade older than me. Even now I think robin write is pure class and sexy as hell

1|0
    0|0
    • I second that but with the opposite sex. I personally think older people are generally more attractive because of their confidence and experience.

• It was just pure physical for me. Some women get better with age and they get more classy. Class is important in my books

• Hell yeah why not? Just a number in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • As it stands no. :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't hurt, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure, why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would totally date her

1|0
    0|0
  • I have and I did. didn't see anything wrong with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope just nope

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's a smart and attractive woman, yes. I think 7-9 years older would be the maximum.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me no. 5 years is my limit, although if the right person came along I may consider 6-7.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, depending. This isn't a go ahead for all 12 year old girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • Up to 7 years

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 29, so no. I am probably not ready to have kids for another 4-5 years (setback in career I need to fix), so that would put her in her late 30s to early 40s. No thanks, I'll find a younger woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • For sex yes, dating no.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• No. At least not right now.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i probably would, but not a lot more, like max 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably yes.
    I'm dating someone 4 years older than me and that's a nice gap. But probably not much over 5 years. 10 years and it would get a bit icky.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have. Five years doesn't make as huge of a difference as sixteen years lol Five years is nothing once your out of your parents home.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure. 30 might be a bit much for me, but otherwise, I don't care much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would ^^

1|2
    0|0
  • Nope, my limit is 4 years older.

1|0
    0|0
  • 8 years is where my range usually ends

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't that is a bit to old for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person really. For me my limit is 6 years older, but I will not date anyone younger. I am a girl who gets to know the person before I have sex with them. Like 2-3 months later I might if I feel like I love him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. People still look around the same age with 5 year difference.
    (of legal age)

1|0
    0|0
  • 29 year old? Maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, I don't know. For now I'm in a relationship with a guy 2 years my junior.

1|0
    0|0
  • Im dating my partner 10year age gap he older then me n we have a baby and one on the way if its in the legal age I dnt see any problem. Sometimes oposites attract older or younger but comes down to if yas get along n like each other

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why not

1|0
    0|0
  • I have already dated someone that much older and would have to say it depends on the person. If they tried to act like he did, bossing me around and treating me like a baby, um nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dated someone decades older than me.
    it's my norm

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I love older men. My limit is 20 years older.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i have no problem dating someone older than me. Im 23 and my SO is 31...

1|0
    0|0