Girls, What do Females mean when they say things like?

"Why do you think us girls get our hair fixed and dress really nice? It's all for YOU duh?'

9

Most Helpful Girl

• I e never said anything like that and it doesn't hold true fir me. First if all I dknt get my hair fine if my nails done. I cut my nails and my hair myself. That's a huge waste if time and money and inhibits silly.

Anyhow how I dress means something to me persobally. . How I put myself together has to pass my test first not someone wlse. If they like it great if not oh well. Exceptions are gatherings that other people organize that have some kind if dress code in not going to be obnoxious and wear jeans when it's formal for example. My bf likes how I dress but if he didn't he'd either accept it it we'd never have gotten together.

I think most people dress for themselves... Even if they say it's for someone wise I doubt they are actually wearing things they don't like. Except in cases if domestic abuse. Or dress codes at work.

What Girls Said 8

• Its 50/50. We do want our SO to notice us when we do little things that make our appearance bolder. However, we do it for ourselves too. If we are feeling insecure, what better way to make ourselves feel better then a new set of clothes or a fresh hair cut? She just wants you to notice. I think that's what she meant.

• I wouldn't say its all for YOU. I like to look good and be fly. it makes me feel good. you liking it is just an added benefit

• Sounds like sarcasm.
    A lot of guys seem to think everything a woman does is to get a man's attention so this girl, using sarcasm, was saying that dressing up, wearing makeup and appearing sexy is not always for male attention but, instead, to make herself feel good, boost her morale etc.

Sorry for the run on sentence

• i dont now what girls you're talking about because i get my hair fixed and dress really nice for myfelf...

• When girls say things like that, they're usually just simply pointing out the fact that she does all that stuff for YOU. When we go out of our way to look all nice, we like it when you acknowledge it, because it lets us know that you noticed, and that we didn't just do it for nothing. It makes us feel good to feel noticed.

• That maybe you should compliment her more often. They want to feel pretty and feel confident when they see their boyfriends. It's like she is putting pressure but in a good way. A girl that cares about looking pretty for her man means that she is really into you. Hoped this helped you.

• Sounds like, she dressed up in a pretty way for you

• no clue what they mean because ain't nobody got time to be dressing for other peoples