Do you believe in online dates?

Do you think its possible to truly be in love with someone that we met online?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes absolutely yes yes yes. Love is love, and can be happen anywhere and anytime. We cannot control how we truly feel. Our hearts dont care, even if its someone online. I mean, there's people who literally fall in love with cartoon characters and dolls. The heart wants what the heart wants.

What Guys Said 3

• I believe in like 50 % chance of it really working out i never done it too much

• No different than pen pals falling in love yesteryear.
    Obviously have to meet eventually.

• Yeah, it's definitely possible. Look at PewDiePie and CutiePie.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. A relationship is a relationship whether it's long distance, or in person. I've been in love with someone who lived in another state and we couldn't meet in person. I'm currently in love with someone who lives in another country.

• Sure. I do.

• Its possible. If you guys video chatted or call or maybe didn't but, text a lot. But, some people may like the thought of them more than they like their presences. Iggy Azalea line lol.