Is it true Asian men don't like dating fat women?

One of my friends really like the way Asian men look, But she's always heard rumours that Asian men don't like fat women, is it true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it isn't fair to isolate the Asian men here. When it come to fatness and stuff, race has nothing to do with it.

What Guys Said 6

• I thought this was true for all men in general. Why call out Asians?

By the way, I have a friend who is Asian. He prefers chubby girls.

I myself have crushed on girls that are not so skinny, and I am Indian, if that means anything.

• I Didn't mean to call out just Asians, I have no intention to offend or anything, She was just really curious, She had heard a lot of rumors about it so she just wanted some sort of idea.

• it depends on the man and the women's likes.

• Only fat people like to date fat people.

• haha they got no reason to be picky

• Why do you say that? They have their own choices, just like everyone else, I'm simply curious.

• Fat people are unhealthy and i can't someone that i have no respect for

• LOL, I'm not Asian but I also don't like dating fat women :P

What Girls Said 3

• I live in Asia country and the answer is yes. However it still depends on the individual preference.

• i don't think that's limited to race

• I don't know but honestly I wouldn't date Asian men either lol

• Because of the stereotypes or because you simply aren't attracted to them?

If it's the former, you should be more open-minded.

• Not attracted to them

• Oh okay. Yeah, personally I am not attracted to some ethnicities either. If you aren't attracted, you aren't attracted, and attraction is important in any sort of romantic or sexual relationship.

There are some people though that won't date someone from an ethnicity simply because of what they have HEARD about them and in that case they should realize that not everyone is the same.