Would you date outside your race?

So ladies and guys can reply also. Would you date outside your race or ethnicity for those who are clever ;) know what I mean :) Personally I date Latinas or Japanese girls who are Americanized

The reason I asked is because I do come from family who are very racist though I m not like that haha I'm very popular with people :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 69

• How else am I gonna date am Asian boy?

• Yes, I'm open minded

• i swear this question is asked all the time. yes i would (and i am), and i think that's a pretty common thing these days.

• I spot some racial fetishes on this thread

• To be honest, I physically prefer dating outside of my race. I like darker boys (for a whole slew of reasons, not just skin color, although I prefer darker skin as well).

The one caveat is that I also like guys who are very intelligent, thoughtful, and well spoken, and the honest truth is that that's more common in whites and Asians.

Frankly, I think I'm kind of unique in this regard. I never really "fit in" back in high school, never watched all the latest shows/music videos and whatever, and I noticed that a lot of girls had views on dating that seemed a bit racist, IE the nerdy girls would only want to date the races that were stereotyped for being nerdy (white and Asian), while the girls who were attracted to darker guys tended to be more "ghetto" and trashy, if you will.

• I don't seek outside my race, likewise I don't exclude outside my race.
    I've only ever dated my race. But, I have only dated 2 people. And I like in a 95% white population town..

I'd have to be pretty determined to date outside my race.

My brother is married to a Madagascan. My niece is half Madagascan and half British.

• I agree it's only what guy I find to like and it's defiantly not a fetish

• I'm already in an interracial marriage, and even before him, about half of my boyfriends/relationships were interracial also.

• Yes. (filler)

• I would date Hispanic guys Black guys and White Guys

• currently am :)

• I'm South Asian but would probably only go out with white guys I was attracted to - don't ask why I just would. Actually I know why but it would take too long

• I don't specifically chase after a certain race, I date whomever I like. My current boyfriend is half black, half white and I'm white. It doesn't really make much of a difference to me.

• I would, in fact I encourage it, my bf is white. If more people dated outside their race the world might be a little better off.

• I have dated outside my race but I prefer hispanic guys lol

• My parents are collectively slightly racist, I'm Caucasian, but I love chocolate skinned guys. Brown skin is very pretty.

• I'm a black girl and yes sure, we all bleed red at the end of the day. But you would also have to consider conflicting cultures, religions etc... If you date someone you should be thinking about if it could become long term commitment. To do that you need to see if you are compatible and if your families would be able to get along. Failing that go ahead and do your thing.

• Yes I do, the color of their skin doesn't bother me for its what its inside that matters

• My boyfriend isn't white so yes I like dating outside my "race"

• I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. Im not racist but I come from a family that feel like we should all stick to our own kind.

• Sure I would

• I've dated a rainbow of men.

• Yes I would :) Currently interested in someone outside my race at the moment! And I'm open to any race anyways!

• Definitely, I embrace diversity wholeheartedly!

• Of courseee :)

• Yes, I would. My mom is hawaiian and white and my dad is black. So interracial dating was okay.

• Race shouldn't be an issue.. It depends on the person how your treated by them.. How you feel about them.. Race is irrelevant in relationship to me

• I would be willing to date outside of my race. I understand everyone has their own preferences. I personally do not date an African American or Hispanics. I also take into account cultural differences and parents having issues with their kids dating outside their race. so that's a big thing for me.

• I'm half Caucasian and half Palestinian and my boyfriend is Vietnamese. I'm definitely into dating outside my race.

• Of course I would. Personality is more important than looks. Rather have a sweet guy with tattoos than a muscle dude who is mean to others

• Yupp , race isn't an issue for me.

• More from Girls
    39

What Guys Said 57

• Yes I would, but I seriously doubt girls of other races would date me because my race/nationality has been stereotyped as 'ugly, dirty and perverted' all over the world.

• I'm a black American.

I'm definitely open to the idea. I see no reason to handicap myself with my chances of finding love.

Hell, love is hard enough to find as it is! Why eliminate entire ethnicities of people on a whim?

• I'm white and race isn't really a concern for me. I've dated all kinds of races and at the end of the day it doesn't really make much of a difference. It seems like mostly Indian/South Asian girls that come onto me more than anyone else and I do find the darker skin sort of sexy in a way ;)

• I'm dating an English indian girl and it's amazing xD

• man :) you believe I love me white girls haha than again I would date Asian girls too

• I most likely will, become I always imagined myself being with someone with a different race than mine. I'm a black dude who mostly had lots of white friends & girls who tried to flirt with me many years ago. And just want to say that I have a lot of sexual fantasies about good looking white women most of my life.

• I don't even factor in race when I'm attracted to someone. It's whatever to me.

• I'm white. My wife was ethnically Korean.

• Not a problem never judge a woman racially.

• I've never been attracted to any Asian whatsoever, and the irony is that I am Asian, therefore hell to the yes.

• There aren't any bears that love me :(

• Yes, I would. I gotta be honest - I'm not sure how my family would react if I brought home a girl from another race. I'm pretty certain they wouldn't have a problem, but then again, who knows for sure?

• If you click with the other person of another race, who cares? And what's stopping the chemistry from flowing.

• Nah. I'm white, and I've never gone on a date with a girl that wasn't white. If I'm going to date a girl with the intention of having a relationship, I'm going to get what I want. I'm just not attracted enough to other races.

• The fact that this is being asked in 2015 is infuriating. I wish dumb people would stop raising kids.

• Yep, if she's down to ride then yeah :)

• Yup, race doesn't matter to me.

• Yes I'm not any kind of fanatic or sth

• yes -------------------------------------------

• Yeah I have no problem with that.

• yes. i have no issue with that

• Race is not a factor. I don't get why it would be.

• In fact, dating someone from my own ethnicity just feels 'too familiar', it's hard to explain, don't like it. I personally prefer hispanic and then white girls, although I've never crushed on a white girl before, at least not irl :)

• Yes, I have also married outside of my race as well.

• yes, sur, all what make me favour a girl frome an other is the mind, i think it is good to date girls from other race

• I have, don't like it, but may do it again. I don't have much to choose from from my race. they not into me like other races.

• It's only based on an aesthetic opinion for which race I date. I'm not attracted to darker skin so I date white and Asian women. Because it has nothing to do with actual race, I won't date white women with a heavy tan.

• Yes, generally I am most into White girls especially White blonde, and I am dating one.
    Not quite interested into Asians.

• yes :) i have no problem at all

• Yes, however on the side of sexual attraction (ignoring personality), I dont find black women to be very attractive. In the case that a black women and I were talking, got to know one another and I find out she has quite an extraordinary personality , then yes I would date her. The same goes for Indian men.

• More from Guys
    27