Age difference in dating: good or bad?

I'm talking to a great guy right now and have been for about 4 months. He's sweet, cute, cuddly, and smart. I was very self conscious when I met him because of my weight. But he told me that he loved my body just the way it is. I really really care about him. But he's 23 and I'm only 18. Should I still be with him regardless of our age difference?

• If he's a good guy that cares about you then it's fine
  • He's too old for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetie I honestly don't think you need opinions from strangers. It shouldn't matter what we think! If you two care about each other deeply then just go for it! Be with him!

I am dating someone 8 years older than me And I could care less if anyone else thinks it's good or bad. So you should feel that way Too

What Guys Said 3

• I started to read this and thought he was going yo be 30 or 40.. Really that is a normal age difference

• The age thing is a joke for you guys Its nothing at all. I have seen people 25 years older then there wife

• 2 old? he's only 5 years older basically... almost NO diference

What Girls Said 2

• the 18-23 doesn't matter u can date who ever u wanna date

• I don't think age matters as long as he's a good guy that will treat you right ❤️