Is it wrong to go out with a girl you're not physically attracted to?

Is it wrong to do that?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes because you have to be attracted to her both inside and out, looks sadly do count (of course it's the beholder that has their preferance), if you don't find her physically attractive how can you possibly stand having sex with her? don't try to be in a relationship with someone if you can't accept all of them, if she knew you don't find her attractive physically she probably wouldn't be feeling too good about herself, it's just not going to work.

What Girls Said 5

• It's not wrong to do that.

But I would never date a man I was not physically attracted to.

• It's selfish to lead someone on and then break their heart later when you realize you can't keep having the relationship.

• That's just leading her on unless you specifically say you aren't interested.

• Yes because you aren't being sincere with her. She deserves to be loved properly.

• I can't find a girl I'm attracted to.

• Well one that is interested back

• I still wouldn't settle on a girl you don't like. She deserves to be loved passionately, and that's something you just won't reciprocate.

• Why? What's your purpose exactly?

What Guys Said 3

• If you're not physically attracted to her at all, then yes it's wrong, I think.

• There are other ways to come by female company.

• Better than only dating her for it.