How to deal with a guy who's playing mind games?

So, there is this guy who shows me he likes me, and when I show interest back he ignores me, sometimes if I walk his way he'll walk away as if I came to try and talk to him but I really wasn't thinking about him. I didn't give him eye contact the other day while he tried staring starry into my eyes, now I feel as if he's going to try to make me acknowledge him much harder, and it's going to be hard for me, I can't tell whether he's really interested or what, we don't talk on a level where I could just ask him, it's all visual communication, like a vibe. He's tried getting to know me before but never progressed. I want to device to move on and try to forget about him and if I was reading things wrong give him a chance, or should I confront him on it when he actually stares at me and ask him why does he always stare at me. Of course if he is playing mind games for fun, he's going to lie & say something sweet. I really don't know what to do.. Should I drop this guy for good?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you're ruining things with your negative/over thinking. when people like one another they get nervous and act weird so just let things flow... or don't, it's up to you. good luck!