Guys, would you guys date a girl with no boobs or small boobs even though they are in college or high school?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. In fact, I prefer women who have small boobs. I think it makes them look innocent and pure. They are also more likely to have smaller areolae and I don't like areolae the size of pancakes. Seeing a girl with A cup or B cup boobs makes me harder than Chinese arithmetic. The only thing that is not sexy about girl with smaller boobs is if they constantly need reassurance about their sexiness. There are some guys who are hung up about big boobs, just like there are some women who want guys with 8" dicks. Most guys aren't that big and that's okay because a 5" dick can make a girl cum all night long. Most guys are happy if they have two hard nipples to suck on so. . . stop listening to the myth about big boobs. If you don't believe me, do a web search for little boobs and see how many p*rn sites you find devoted to that topic. . . because there is that much interest and demand. You are sexy so act like it.

What Guys Said 19

• Yeah, breast size is for girls what dick size is for guys. Both pay more attention to it than most of the opposite sex does. Only some people are needy about size; and they're superficial and not really worth it. I'm more of an ass man but the only girl I fell in love with didn't really have one. The people who matter won't judge you for it.

• simply put yes i would if you want to continue the chat pm me ;) all girls are beautiful no flaws

• Yes. I'm always on the lookout for a chicks with small boobs. I can fit your entire boob in my mouth. Can't do that with curvy girls.

• Not all guys are after looks , someone will date you for the personality , and yes boobs dont matter.

• Personality is key, face is second. However there is no doubt that a pretty face backing up the personality is absolutely amazing. If that person has big boobs or a nice bum then great but there is no shame in not having one you're perfect the way you were made

• If she is a good match, sure why not

• i guess, i mean if i like her ill get overt if it ever really bugged me, keep in mind some guys prefer it so i wouldn't worry about it.

• Why not? of course yes. A girl's breasts aren't the only beautiful thing about her. Her simplicity matters very much to me. =D

• yea ofc as long as she carries herself well. my last ex wasn't too big herself but she had poise and the way she moved just made her attractive to me;)

• There is one girl in my college with same situation. I think this is because she is emaciated. She looks ugly , and I don't get any kind of attraction for her.

• Age and boob size are not important. Being real and confident in who you are is far more important.

No fake boobs and no make-up please.

• Yes. Most people, in my opinion, are "all about that face" anyway. I also take it you are skinny. In which case, you are set!

• Only if she's so intelligent and smart and good with conversation.

• small boobs, maybe.
    no boobs, nope.

• Sure why not.

• I honestly prefer petite girls. There more attractive

• Sure for me it mostly depends on emotions rather than looks
    That's why my love life is so chaotic

• Yes i would

• As long as she has a pretty face, yes. Even if she had big boobs, she would have to have a pretty face.

Medium sized boobs are preferred, but face is much more important.