I lied about my age to a girl and I don't know what to do?

I told her I was 19 and I am 23. Met her on Tinder and set my age as 19. She is young just turned 18. We are already pretty connected with eachother and made out at the movie theatre, groped each other in my car. I hope she doesn't care. :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• No relationship is good when it is based on lies from the beginning. The sooner you get this out the better.

• Tell her now rather than later. age is not an issue these days so i'm sure if she likes you, it won't matter to her. But really. Tell her now

• Did she really just turn 18? Call it a hunch but I think you're lying.

• Tell her the truth. Why lie?

• tell her as soon as you can, the more you keep it away from her, she'll react even bigger to it since she trusted you for that long

• Tell her the truth..

• Ummmm, you probably should've told her before you groped her but you can't go back in time. Tell her now and have total honesty going forward.

• You have to tell her the truth. I'm sure she'll be ok with it. I'm 18 and am with a 23 year old too. It's not that big of an age difference. Good luck :)

• The more time you take the worse it's going to be.. Tell her the sooner the better. I'm sure it wouldn't matter to her if she really likes you

• just tell her it's no big deal. when you meet her, just tell her that "i need to tell you something." she will say "what?" "I am actually 23." she will say "oh yeah? you look 19." "really?" " yeah I thought you are 19. blah.

• It's better you tell her now, rather then later. Before things get too serious.

• Nice way to start a relationship, why lie? I think she's too young for you.

• You're going to have to tell her the truth sooner or later. Might as well do it now

• Make a nice situation and tell her the truth and also the reason why you lied her... This age gap is not a big issue. She is with you not because of your age but of your other bests... You know what i mean... please don't delay it anymore.

• Just tell her the truth be honest.

What Guys Said 6

• That's hilarious.

• Tell her the truth. Do it in person not over text

• Tell her truth about the age, it is a minor difference between both of you. I am sure if she really like you she will not bother about it.

• Dude its tinder. Love and leave. Honesty is not the best bet, protecting your balls are.

• Why lie? Most girls prefer older guys, you'd have better chances using your real age.

Anyway if you want something serious with her tell her now, she'll find eventually and the likelihood of her not leaving you is greater the longer you wait to tell her. If you don't want anything serious you could probably conceal your age from her.

• ok ok

• I hope it will last because I like her :( she is very cute I like hugging her and kissing her

• In that case I think telling her as soon as possible gives you the best chance of her forgiving it. Unless you think there's a chance she won't remember how old you said you were.

• Uh, in person, a 17 year old thought I was 19 when I was 24.

She had no problem with it.

She was 18 before I did anything with her, though.

But the fact that you lied to begin with might be a problem.