Is he really over me?

I met this guy in college about four years ago, according to some friends in common he's had a massive crush on me for all those years, I've been normal with him but apparently I can be too harsh or "unaccesible". He's a very sweet guy and my friend told me I might "scare" him. Anyway I wasn't very interested on him so I wasn't really trying to make the first step but since a few months ago I felt like he's been less nice to me, almost like he's ignoring me sometimes, I know he's very stressed lately but I feel like he's acting like that ONLY with me. I've been trying to talk to him because I feel like we could give it a try but I'm not very sure he's still interested. What do you think? Should I try to start a relationship with him or just forget about it?

What Guys Said 1

• if you didn't treat him specifically especially bad then he probably does still POTENTIALLY like you. i know i still like all the girls i used to like unless they treated me bad. but if you really want him you will have to show him you're interested none of that hard to get stuff.

What Girls Said 0