Guys, He canceled our date and didn't reschedule?

I was supposed to go on a date with this guy, he even made the first move and asked me out but then he canceled like 6 hours before the date claiming that he "has a late meeting" and he didn't even reschedule the date.
My question now would have to be: why? Is there a logical explanation?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• How long ago did he reschedule?

• he didnt!

• exactly thanks soo much you're amazing! Have a nice day!

• No problem. Sometimes we (guys) just aren't worth the effort. Enjoy your day too

What Guys Said 6

• There is a logical explanation: He's not interested in you. He may have been interested at one point, but he changed his mind. If you really liked a guy, would you cancel a date on him at the last minute? Of course not! He fed you a line; let him go and move on. Save your time and energy for a guy who is actually interested in you.

• Let him initiate contact first again to see if he gives a crap. If he runs his own company, he's an alpha male type personality and wouldve have apologized and rescheduled right away for a possibility of intimacy. Messed up bad or just isn't interested

• It's time you found someone who can keep a schedule. My g/f did the same thing to me I gave her an ultimatum earlier tonight. 1 more cancel on a date she promised, and that's it. I am outta here.

I can do better but am man enough to give 1 last chance and that's it.

• ask for another date, and if there is an excuse again either confront or let be.

it sounds fishy that he has a late meeting, mainly because he didn't reschedule. but he could also be very busy, which is why he doesn't plan another date yet.
    he could also be nervous, and doesn't have the guts yet for going on a date with you :)

• the truth is that he's in fact a very busy guy, he runs a company but i mean... if he cares about me and really wants to go on a date then he has to make the first move again and tell me when, im not gonna ask him after that...

• then he most likely truly is busy :)
      just wait i think :D

• Is it possible that he was drunk at the time he asked you out? And now regrets asking?

• He ain't interested.