Do you remember the first time you ever told a boyfriend or girlfriend I love you?

Do you remrmber the first time you ever told a boyfriend or girlfriend I love you?

I was looking into the past and I remembered the first time I told a women "I love you", I'll never forget I was 18 and I was a Virgin,

(yeah that's rite I sait it! A virgin!)

lol I snuck over her house at like 1:00 am and we were in her bed making out and she wanted to take my vidginity and I wanted hers but she kept telling me take my pants off and I kept hesitating acting like I djdnt hear Her and she started to get undress and forcing my pants off. I said,

"wait wait, um... We've been seeing eachother for like 6 months now and before we do this I want you to know that... I don't want this to be a 1 time thing, you mean a lot to me and I don't want you gjving yourself to some other guy. I guess what I'm trying tl say is... I... I think I'm inlove with you Jessie." She looked at me really hard and sat up and the she said, " um.. I think you should leave jasper" LOL!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I sat up like😨😱 and I was like "did I do somethin wrong?" She was "no I just need to think right now, I knew you cared but I didn't know how much until now" so I was like "well alright" then I got dressed and walked to the front door and before I walked out I was like "am I gonna see you again?"πŸ˜₯ she was like ofcorse silly! Then she kissed me gnite and I drove home feelin like I just murdered the president or somethin lmao!πŸ˜‚ but that's okay cuz I saw her like 3 more times and the it was raining and when I walked out the front door into the rain she was like "I love you Jay" and I turned out fast! Like "wah?"😯😧 she slammed the door in my face an I was dancing in the rain back to my truck door hahaha like YEEEAAAHH!!!😍😜😝😝😜😘 haha greatest feeling ever when I'm dating a women and she first say those 3 words I swear I feel like a god!

But yeah. Haha had to share that story with the question

do any of you remember?

• yes I remember
  • No I don't remember
  • I never been in love

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes It was on the phone it just came out, boy it sure got her attention big time

• Lol Ikr! They react like they just seen a murder happen haha😂

• Yeah I had finally found a great girl

What Girls Said 2

• I've never been in love but I did date one guy for like a day, and he said he loved me... yup. Ended that real quick. He might get other girls with the whole 'I've known your for three hours and I love you already' thing, but it just weirded me out. Was not worth the trouble.

• Daaammmnnn either your really really beautiful or he was trying to be player cuz you had him under your spell lol I member I use to feel like I loved girld back in 7th grade cuz they were soo pretty haha but I was just infatuated clearly! Haha sitting in class like daaammnn Britney! Jasmine! Tasha! 😍😍😍😛😜 droolin!😪

• Heh, aww I'm flattered.

• I've only told 1 guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Senior year of high school.

• yeah that was very very special day

• I think C should be "never said it" - Some people may have been in love and not said it. Others may have never been in love but could have said it (and would vote A or B).

• Do you think someone would actually forget that though?

• I mean regret it (at the time) because you talked yourself out of having sex that night... You could have said it afterwards instead.

• Nah, I wanted her heart and trust first to, if I didn't care about her I prolly wouldn't hsve said it. See the way I see it is, if we woulda slept together and she didn't feel the same way about me as I felt for her, I would've been jeslous and pissed and I would've attacked the guy who she slept with. I was a young kid filled with animosity back in those days so I got fired up quick when things didn't go my way