Is he interested?

If a guy continues to text you back, is he interested or just bored? I don't mean just a single text here and there, but sometimes we have full on conversations through text. I would think if he weren't interested in me, then he would just straight up ignore me. That's what I do to people I'm not interested in. Then again, he said he communicates to all his friends through text, so I don't know if he is interested or if he just responds out of boredom. Also, how much is too much when it comes to texting? We last talked through text yesterday morning. We were texting every day before. I don't want him to think I'm not interested anymore. Text him every other day? Every couple of days? Should I wait for him to text me first? I'm not sure what the texting etiquette is with guys with girls they just met. Like what they would consider annoying. Today is the first day we haven't talked every day since I met him a week ago. I would love to call him up, but he said he doesn't like talking on the phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually it shows he is interested, I also don't like talking on the phone, I don't even like texting that much, but I text someone I like all the time, even though I'm usually too shy to even text her, so I wait for her to start texting me first (lame) lol anyway, she's the only person I bother trying to have a conversation with for a long time, but maybe that's only me lol