• Ask
  • myTake

Is he interested?

If a guy continues to text you back, is he interested or just bored? I don't mean just a single text here and there, but sometimes we have full on conversations through text. I would think if he weren't interested in me, then he would just straight up ignore me. That's what I do to people I'm not interested in. Then again, he said he communicates to all his friends through text, so I don't know if he is interested or if he just responds out of boredom. Also, how much is too much when it comes to texting? We last talked through text yesterday morning. We were texting every day before. I don't want him to think I'm not interested anymore. Text him every other day? Every couple of days? Should I wait for him to text me first? I'm not sure what the texting etiquette is with guys with girls they just met. Like what they would consider annoying. Today is the first day we haven't talked every day since I met him a week ago. I would love to call him up, but he said he doesn't like talking on the phone.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Usually it shows he is interested, I also don't like talking on the phone, I don't even like texting that much, but I text someone I like all the time, even though I'm usually too shy to even text her, so I wait for her to start texting me first (lame) lol anyway, she's the only person I bother trying to have a conversation with for a long time, but maybe that's only me lol

What Guys Said 2

• Call him up! Start talking on the phone with him.I know he said he doesn't like talking on the phone, however, if he likes you, then he'll like talking on the phone with YOU.Txt'ing is cool, but has little value in real communication. Call him!

What Girls Said 1

• Your not alone, I'm sorta in the same situation, I really like this guy, and we text like every other day, but NEVER longer than 2 days. Its been 4 days since I've talked to him..i texted him 4 days ago, and till this day I still haven't gotten anything back. I don't know if he's interested in me either, but I'm curious to find out. I would wait for him to text you...thats what I'm doing right now. Everytime I get a text, I hope its him, and its not. Even though you wanna talk to him so bad...dont give in. If he's thinking about you, he'll text you. **too much texting is texting pretty much all day, everyday lol

• It's so hard cause I am used to hearing from him everyday and we didn't text that much yesterday. The night before he texted me and said 'night sweetie', so I hope that means something. I hate feeling like this. Checking my phone every 30 minutes even though my phone is on vibrate and I would know if he texted me. Blahhh, haha I figure since it's only been a day since I've talked to him, I'll give him more time and hopefully he does text me. I'll prob go crazy after 2-3 days. Laaame. :(

• Show Older
    • If he doesn't respond I'm going to be so CONFUSED. I don't get how things could change in a matter of 1-2 days, but apparently they do. I texted him and he hasn't responded yet.. but he could be sleeping since I think he was probably up all night/morning playing WoW.

• I HATE when I don't get responses when I txt someone! its a awful feeling cause it leaves you wondering if they're ignoring you or if they're busy. I guess you just gotta wait it out....only start to worry or get confussed if you don't get anything back the whole day...