What is the dumbest thing your boyfriend or husband ever done?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• This is for the adult audience, he said if I loved him i would give him more kisses down there, the relationship did not last to long with the manipulation...

What Girls Said 4

• His friend had a shock pen and my boyfriend fell for it and shocked himself (harmless) but only a couple mins after he asked him for a pen and he asked him if he wanted the one that looked exactly like the shock pen (because it was) and my bf said yes! That kept repeating and he was so dumb

• Ended up on the hospital days before flying down to come visit me.. still don't know if he was actually in the hospital or if he just said that to get out of visiting me

• The dumbest thing my bf ever did was break up with me ;D

• Girl its ok and so sorry bout the situation.

• It's okay :) He was kind of a jerk lol but thanks!

• Mine once accidentally touched my region when I was on my period.

• Really ! How did he react?

• OK I have to know how and what lead to that? Lol it just seems out of place were u both in a makeput session prior?

• @coffeprince we was sitting on the floor and he was rubbing my thigh when I got up and his hand accidentally touched my vajayjay. Later we was texting and he said he wanted to finger me and I was like AWE HELL TO THE NO!