Guys, why would you start a hug with someone you don't interact with?

Our past story is: I liked him, he liked a another girl.
Now: We never hug, talk or anything. We normally avoid each when our friends hugs. He often look at me when I hug someone.
I was hugging someone goodbye, he was looking at us. I could see him from the corner of my eye, and when the person and I pulled away, he took a unsure step towards me. I didn't look at him, so he stopped. I just raisted my arms and he walked over to me and hugged.

Why would he do that?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• interested or jealous maybe?

• Jealous? Very interesting. I never thought about that. Why would he be jealous? Because I hug everyone else? Or something else? I know he is insecure when it comes to me, insecure people tend to be more jealous.
      But he does things that could mean he is interested.

• it might mean that he is interested but it might also mean he just wants your attention like a possessive friend , but in rereading id lean more towards interested.

• Okay, exciting. Thank you so much for your answer. I really appreciate it.

What Guys Said 1

• He wanted a hug from you

• I normally don't want a hug from a person I don't talk to at all. It's a bit weird.

• Well none the less, he did