Guys, why is he do this?

He act like he like me, stares, overhear my conversations, his body language also says he likes me. However I don't think he likes me. Because when he is drunk he is busy getting sex.
Why does he act like he likes me when his sober and a little drunk? But when he is super drunk, all he want is sex from other girls?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's obvious he likes you when he's sober, than he likes you. When he's drunk he's just thinking with his dick, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like you.

What Guys Said 4

• It sounds like he has no control when he is drinking. He likes you, but he can be dangerous if he is thinking with his "other head" when he is drunk.

• well some people flip personality wise when drunk some show who they really are. the best thing to do is talk to him when he's sober try to figure things out , but ignore him when he's drunk.

• Maybe he wants to put you on his list

• What list would that be?

• The sex list of course

• He have already tried 3 or 4 times with me. I'm not on his one night stand list.

• You can't judge a guy for what he does when he get drunk we do dumb shit when we get drunk and maybe because he likes you he see you in every girl

• I know some guys tend to do dumb things when they get drunk. I got the pleasure to observe it quite closely. But still what he is doing is really weird. Normally people want to spend time with the person they like? Not hunting girls to get one night stands?
      I've never experienced anything like this with a guy before.