Do you believe that the ones that love us the most, we cheat on, and the ones we love the most, they cheat on us?

My buddy told me that the girls that you love the most will cheat on you, because you give them everything, and they get bored. But the ones that love us the most, its the other way around.

I was just cheated on by my first love, and im seriously trying to have faith in relationships again, because all i hear about this day and age is how everyone cheats eventually. I just want one person to love me for as long as i live, without any worry that they would stray. That scares the absolute shit out of me and i dont know what to do.

I dont plan on ever cheating. Knowing the pain i went through, why would i put that on someone else. I wouldn't wish upon it on my worst enemy.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. (filler)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• I've never cheated on anyone, and I'm pretty sure I've never been cheated on.

Find the right girl, communicate lots, make sure you're both sharing affection with each other... it can work.

• also if you're both enjoying sex, less risk of cheating :p Back to "communicate lots" :)

• No if they truly love you then they wouldn't cheat on you begin with.

• i believe that the ones we love the most, they cheat on us, and i don't believe that the ones that love us the most, we cheat on "i am talking about my self"