I screwed up at my job?

I work in a restaurant and at first they let me do the pasta's (preparing for customers) that went great, but they also have a pizza area where they make fresh pizza from scratch, its my third month working there and my second try at the pizza's... i keep messing up the bottoms, everyone does it so quick and perfect and mine are often to small, or the dough gets broken... i feel so bad and like a loser and stupid for not getting it right... i even had a hard time picking the pizza up and put it in the oven because the pizza kept moving... am i stupid?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think those people got everything right when they were new?

What Guys Said 2

• Practice makes perfect. Some things take longer to get down. Pizza may not be your thing, but the more you try the better you'll get. Perhaps ask co workers for any tips. Keep your head up :)

• Practice more I guess.

The world only care about what it can get from you.

What Girls Said 1

• You are stressed because you can't make a perfect pizza? Your life is so easy

Just practise and ask for help.