Dd gorgeous bombshell abused and harassed by men?

so i asked this question previously and got harassed by tons of crazy angry lunatics... these people were all sick angry fukers... the question is... why do these weirdos sit there and harass and insult innocent people just posting basic questions... does anyone know why? are they jealous? angry? mentally ill? i have seen MANY women post similar questions.. these women have to apologize, justify themselves prove theyre not stuck up b*tches... to a bunch of angry evil mentally ill freaks online...

i think the real Q is... wtf is WRONG with these degenerate psychos on gag or online? why do they INSIST on harassing users and trying to bring them down... what do these , monkeys GAIN from being SO DAMN NEGATIVE? worse... theyre sitting there callign the random question asker all sorts of cruel mean names and calling THEM negative arrogant when THEYRE the only arrogant fuks around... why do HOT women or people who ask basic questions about being ABUSED by others get BOMBARDED with hate by psychos online... what is wrong with these damn psychos? are they ALL mentally ill? they def seem to have major mental problems on some level.. and why do they INSIST on being SO MEAN? dont they have a soul anything... theyre crazy... the level of HATE i got for a simple question was scary... and it happens to so many people too... what is wrong with U PSYCHOPATHS? the psychopaths.. are they going to bombard THIS QUESTION with hate too?

this is everywhere.. yahoo anywhere.. people post questions and get bombarded with HATE like.. wtf... its just a question.. also a q about looks seems to get the most hate from hordes of angry jealous freaks online... these people sound like demons or something.. they are SO DAMN NEGATIVE.. like the most negative angry freaks on the planet... why on EARTH are they so negative adn mean.. are they mentally sick? do they LIKE bullying people? god theyre crazy...

Most Helpful Guy

• After reading all this, I've noticed a few things to note.

The women that get asked out the most aren't the most attractive; it's the more APPROACHABLE ones. With all the qualities u mentioned... looking approachable isn't one you mentioned.

Looming approachable is one of the most IMPORTANT things for a woman in the dating world, that isn't talked about very much.

Make sure u don't have a mean or frowning facial expression (look at your neutral face in the mirror and see how it looks)

Make sure u have inviting body language (no arms crossed or clenched fists, don't face your back towards the center of the room).

MOST IMPORTANTLY, don't be clung to your group of friends (guys or girls). Divert from the group from time to time (such as going to the bar to get yourself a drink). Don't be afraid to go places by yourself! Most of the "guy stories" my female friends have, they were by themselves or had ONE friend with her.

----

To me it sounds like you seem to attract not-so-high-quality guys seeking a "challenge".

This is what happens when a girl isn't "approachable"; genuine guys pass her up for more approachable girls, and the guys who DO approach an "unapproachable" girl are the low-quality ones seeking a "challenge".

• yes true... thats true... I've been told im not approachable but really.. i think its bs... the reason is because i was told by a guy that the girls who dress slutty are more approachable and 'open', whereas i dress more conservative so im not approachable? but even if im already with a guy.. like we fooled around... these guys still reject me or walk out on me just to reject me b/c im pretty---b/c they have insecurity issues... that's what i don't get.

some of these guys, havea hard time finding a good quality female, then they meet me.. and yeah i'll say i am quality for sure and they reject me.. for no reason. lately its gotten crazier... their rejection is like due to just wanting to dominate me.. one ssaid men reject women first b/c they dont want to be abandoned or something.. then he abandoned me... it was weird... but thanks for the tips i hear that too but i think people these days are just kind of messed up

• thank you for normal advice :)!

• Damn it sounds like you have dealt with a lot of insecure guys who are worried about u cheating, or dumping them for another guy. It's a shame these guys are so insecure.

Glad I was helpful! You can inbox me if u want. :)

What Guys Said 27

• You are perhaps attracting the wrong men. Also maybe try being a bit more humble, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you won't be hot to everyone.

• being BEAUTIFUL doesn't maen i am not humble.. so ugly people are automatically humble? seriously... such idiots here

• Every single one of your replies on here is aimed one way or another at causing offence to others trying to help you, perhaps that is something you should also think about. I don't know what has made you so combative, but it certainly isn't going to help you answer your question.

• When you start a question like this " I'm an extremely hot woman. I'm gorgeous pretty and also super cool and laid back. Not high maintenance stuck up dress average. More girl next door hot" you're very likely to get hate, because you are stuck up woman, conceited, and it shows us that you think you're better than the rest.

Change your attitude, and you'll see how people change their behavior towards you. You're in your 30's, you should know this.

• You sound like a crazy bitch.

• yeah that's relaly mature.. going around calling people irrational names.. the only crazy one is you.. and your mother for raising garbage like you

• Born with*

• This is a crazy bitch

• you sound a bit flustered take a deep breath and everything will be fine

i think you should look for a type of guy you haven't really considered dating just to see if they will treat you better
    If you find yourself dating similar men, things won't change too much
    experiment, instead of dating the wealthy, jerky, investment banker
    Go for the Humble, respectable, Construction worker
    just a thought =)

a beautiful smart and classy woman can be intimidating, an insecure man will try to bring you down
    find a man who is secure with himself and he will evaluate you not put you down

• oh yeah you're right... its the security thing. i keep forgetting it. i can't find a guy at all. i just go online and the intimidated ones run away right away or treat me like crap. some ok ones stick around then ditch me due to insecurity or personal issues... but its getting worse now. like i can't even finish a date or go on a date or even if we do, one guy recently, just ditched me we werent dating but friends... he was so weird. he complimented me and told me all these nice things.. its like he was trying to butter me up... then we met at a beach.. he acted crazy weird. Then we were supposed to go down a street n walk, and never heard from him again. it was just out there...

i also can't see myself as intimidating... im just too down to earth and laid back.. it just makes no sense... is jessica alba intimidating? britney spears.. maybe who knows.. i dont get it

• and thanks for the nice or good advice..:)

• No problem... but i strongly suggest you look for a dude who is secure with himself
      thats hard to find but its the only way you will not get poorly treated, just try not to get too upset and frustrated, that will just make dating a lot worse

• I don't get it. What is your initial question? I get that you got a rash of crap from people for a question that you posted, but I don't get what the original question was. I don't even get this question really, you state that you are a "Dd gorgeous bombshell" well cool, so be it. Understand that beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder, what one guy may find very attractive another may think, no... not for me. (I fall into this category a lot as I don't like overly thin women, or women with tans/dark complexion). I am sorry that some people are d*cks it happens. Part of life is just ignoring the haters and continuing to do you.

• Fuck me sideways your bat shit crazy. And my god could you love yourself any more. You don't need a man you already love yourself way more than anyone else could love anything. Your the female Kanye West. ... that's not a compliment!

• We as male feel the need for competition. Are you combative with your language or actions. If you aCT kinda like a man you may be getting the reaction of competition.

• uh no.. i am soft spoken and gentle... humans pick onthe kind not the combative... men cower to loud b*tches... men are picking on me BECAUSE i am kind and gentle

• Hmm, seem pretty out spoken, good confidence level, and plenty of ego. I actually think it's kinda cute, but most people will take the easy route and you sound complicated. I like it, don't let anyone take that spirit. You'll find someone who understands you. Then again you could take the easy route and pick on a shy guy who just rolls over because he's like wow she's interested in me.

• try changing the type of guys you date.
    And don`t be so generalizing about men, that way you will have a negative
    frame of mind towards any man trying to approach you.
    And they will reciprocate that negativity towards you starting the cycle again.

• I kind of feel like this is a guy with an alt account. At the least, it's a poor trolling attempt.

• She doesn't sound stuck up at all does she? I wonder if she's horny?

• They want you to send nude pics or nude videos and they do that by trying to black mail you its a form of cyber bullying.

• Well blimey thats a lot to take in but it sounds to me like you are forcing the issue perhaps and trying a bit too hard?

• excuse me.. forcing what issue... do any of the comments here from idiots make any sense.. just imbeciles here with rudeness... its pathetic

• Well sorry if i offended you for whatever reason, but i was just suggesting that maybe you are not respecting yourself and perhaps feeling used? if im wrong then ok no offence intended

• blah blah blah...

• yeah... coming from an idiot like you who has nothing intelligent to say

• Lol you need help

• what the hell

• It's not just a question when you spend half the description bragging about how beautiful you are. If you sound conceited and arrogant you're going to get mean responses. Also, calling people evil because of a mean comment is incredibly over dramatic

• Ehm, 'kay...

What Girls Said 16

• So... 'I'm hot, gorgeous, pretty and super cool' but 'not stuck up'.. hmm therein lies a wee problem..

• calling myself hot and gorgeous doesn't make me stuck up.. you need some major help you're a rude c*nt for sure

• Ouch it has claws :P You're lucky you ain't calling me a cunt to myself. Go get yourself some manners why don't you

• You mentioned your physical traits a lot but it takes more than that to attract a man. Personality and character is important as well. I don't want to make judgements of who you are as a person based on a few paragraphs online but it seems to me like you are somewhat conceited which can be a turn off for some men.

As for the men lashing out at you, I can't really answer that since I don't know the context of what you're referring to. Some guys are jerks, yes, but not all of them. Perhaps you're just giving off some vibe that seems to be attracting the wrong types of guys.

• Yes I experienced this when I was younger. Some really mean, incredibly hateful remarks from men that seemed truly unprovoked and left me wanting to cry.

I have learned from the counseling of truly beautiful women that the better looking you are the nicer you have to be in every single interaction. Even small slights hurt men A LOT more when coming from an attractive woman (even a slight as saying no thank you to a sample they are offering at work). Women are also quick to judge other women that have better than average looks. SO you must make a conscious effort to be kind with your words, actions and how you say them. And be sincere in the kindness and compliments if you want your peers to respect you, n one likes a phony.

This is a golden rule everyone should follow but the better looking you are the more vital this become to YOUR success in the world. As an added bonus it feels good to compliment and praise others making your day better and that of those around you.

• I was going to be as helpful as I can (which is not very. You're probably just unlucky and unaware of your own downfalls)(Hey, we all like to be unaware, that wasn't a hit at you)
    but your comments to other are pretty bitchy and defensive... I think you are probably a little more high maintenance than you think.

• Well if you aren't lying or exaggerating then you must be a real horrible person because most guys are just regular, nice people.

• If you present yourself as a play thing you'll be used as a play thing.

• that makes no sense and wtf... and this was for girls and guys must have made a mistake

• My response makes perfect sense. Your details however...

• Why did you pick a man that is old enough to be your father?

• You are a crazy bitch. Stop your whining and get over it.

• Thinking about writing a novel?

• "a trophy" you sound like a self righteous and conceded bitch to me and every man has their own definition of perfect, not even all guys think Megan fox or Angelina jolie are perfect.

• you're a sociopath... shoo