I call my boyfriend daddy and I'm 15. Is that weird?

0|2
17|26

Most Helpful Girl

• if he's into it and you're into it, then it isn't weird. The vast majority of people on GaG are anti "daddy", so you're going to get very one-sided opinions on this from this website.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 26

• not only weird... but CREEPY basically

when a girl calls her bf like that makes me puke basically

8|6
    1|1
  • I would never want a woman to ever call me daddy under any circumstances other than if I had a young daughter.

5|5
    0|0
  • For most of my life it would have freaked me the fuck out. Having spoken to a number of women here who like it I get it (that it's not an incest thing it's more like 'daddy' is a word for 'powerful man' deep in their subconscious) and I'd be okay with it.

It's apparently not that uncommon. I think there's a cultural aspect to this too - seems more common in some areas than others.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was getting intimate with a girl and she kept calling me "daddy" I'd feel like a pedophile and be completely turned off.

3|1
    0|1
  • It seems totally creepy to ME, not gonna lie. I'd hate it if it ever happened.

That said, if you guys like it then you won't get any judgment from me.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I were your bf I would not like that

3|2
    0|1
  • Not going to lie it is kind of creepy.

1|1
    0|0
  • You're a bit old to be calling anyone daddy.

Call him Father.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah. Call him Adolf and that might be a bit weird.

0|2
    0|0
    • Or shout MEIN FHÜRHER just in the middle of love making. Take me like you did the French...

Im too tired for this.

• If your both into that and he doesn't mind than that's your
    preference and I don't judge someone on their preference

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think it would be weird if he called you "mommy"?

1|2
    0|0
  • its kinda weird, lol

1|1
    0|0
  • That's hot. He's like "Yeah baby girl? I got that ebilophilia. You make me hot."

0|1
    0|0
  • i hate it when men have incest fantasies. some men fucking disgust me.

1|1
    0|1
  • Just a little

0|1
    0|0
  • So what do you mean by it... do you want your daddy to have his hands all over you?

1|0
    0|0
  • It is weird enough like ur profile pic lol...

1|1
    0|0
  • That's actually quite hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope whin I was your age I had a gf that would call me daddy it was kinda hot lol not gonna lie

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's your real daddy, that is a bit weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope its nice

0|1
    4|0
  • Yeah... turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how old he is..

0|0
    0|0
  • and i thought i was weird... i bow down 2 u

0|0
    0|0
  • It's kinda creepy really. Whatever floats your boat I guess

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Many people are into that shit, so it's kind of common. Therefore, I do not consider it weird or odd.
    I consider it disgusting, and I would never do it but oh well different people are into different things.
    Anyway, If both of you enjoy that kind of stuff, my opinion shouldn't matter.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think it's super weird especially since you're only 15. i definitely still called my actual dad daddy when i was 15

0|0
    0|0
  • It's weird period. Your age doesn't matter. There's nothing sexy to me about sexualizing the word Daddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Super weird and creepy.

0|2
    0|0
  • If your into that type of thing and makes y'all both happy. Keep doing it.

Though I would feel weird/creepy if I ever called my bf daddy. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes it is.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah that's weird.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally think it's just weird & disgusting.
    I don't think most guys are into that.
    The fact that you're 15 makes it even more disturbing to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, it is weird

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it weird and creepy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think it's weird and would never do it but if you like it and he likes it then it doesn't matter what other people think

0|0
    0|0
  • The only person I will call daddy is my dad, that is kinda of weird, can't you call him any other name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Not gonna lie it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I wouldn't call my boyfriend 'daddy' as it would be kinda awkward but if you two are fine with it and you feel comfortable with that, I don't see a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • I do that too. lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. It's a fetish many people have. It's about BDSM or something like that. Daddy Dom/little sub I think. Google it. Google makes most people realize how NOT weird they are. xD

Can you please answer this myTake? I really wanna see which one of these girls you are most like. ^^ www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a9410-guys-which-one-of-these-5-girls-would-you-date

0|0
    0|0