Why's that?

After I told this girl that I like her, she sent me a message saying some things, that she's thinking about me sometimes etc, but today that I went to school, she didn't sit with me normally, but she sat behind me with her friend and she didn't speak to me much, why's that?

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably shy and worried that she revealed too much. Girls nowdays are terrified that if we show a sliver of emotion and tell a guy that we like them the "chase" is over and they will not pay attention to us. Also, texting is much easier than talking face to face. I was like this with a friend of mine. We could flirt and have a great time texting but face to face, I felt so awkward! Don't worry about it. If she said positive things to you, she meant it. Otherwise she could have ignored your text.

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe she is just shy ! I had the same thing with a boy once, he told me that he liked me and that I looked cute. The next day at school I saw him and didnĀ“t know where to look or what to say/do. So I ended up ignoring him all day. The next day I tried to talk to him I remember that I was really nervous~

No worries girls usually don't chance their mind over 1 night~

• Well, did you respond to her message?

• Nope I didn't, but I sent her a message an hour ago and she didn't answer it...

• Speaking about earlier today: She probably didn't respond because she thought you didn't feel the same and that she had just made a fool of herself. Girls tend to automatically assume that if a guy doesn't respond he doesn't like her. Bad assumption- I know, but us girls are emotional basket cases. hahaha (:

Give her time- I'm sure she will respond.

• she's really shy and a bit nervous after telling you that. don't worry about it too long.

What Guys Said 1

• I agree, she's probably shy. Its like when you say something to someone then think you're an idiot for doing so unless they suggest otherwise, so you should just tell her that you think its nice that she thinks about you and if relevant you can say you think about her as well, just so she feels more comfortable about it.