Guys, Men over 35, what's the youngest you would date?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was 35 the youngest I would date is 30

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Late 20s I think but I'd have to be willing to accept the fact that, if she'd have me, she likely is into older guys / daddy figures. My money's not gonna do it for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why I picked 7 but I just go 7 years both ways so currently my dating range is 39 to 53.
    I was in a relationship with a woman 10 years younger than me and it was a disaster so that is why I have a strict dating range now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Twenty five.

0|0
    0|0
  • 25, and that's really pushing it I think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm. almost 34 but I'm talking to a girl who's 19

1|0
    2|1
    • Dude I'm a pretty accepting guy but you and that girl have issues. Do yourselves a favor and date in you age range.

• Do me a favor and mind your own fucking business

• Brother, 19 year olds are not worth the massive hassle.

• I'm 33 so the youngest I'd go is 20 maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were 35 , I would date at least 25 years old girl

0|0
    0|0
  • 29 was the youngest that wanted to date me.

0|0
    0|0
  • just legal... i like younger girls

0|0
    2|1
  • I would go youngest like 28 - 30

0|0
    0|0
  • Is she is twelve, daquan can be twelve too.

0|0
    0|2
  • Age shouldn't come into it you can't help who you fall in love with so go for it. Age is just a number.

0|0
    0|0
  • 18 ... at any age. if i could fuck a 18 at 80 id do it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Over 35? Ten years younger tops. But that's not a rule. What the hell would I have in common with someone from another generation.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hit the nail on the head. Sure a 20 year old could have a hot little body but we would have nada in common. I don't use kik or any of these other popular iphone apps that younger adults use. It's a whole different ballgame.