Should I tell my crush about the guy that asked me out quitting?

I have a crush on one of the guys that I work with. I think that he likes me too but I fear that he thinks he's in competition with other guys since I've been asked out by 3 of our co workers. However, 2 out of the 3 guys have left the company. He told me about the one guy getting fired and just recently I heard the 2nd one quit. Should I tell him about the 2nd guy? Will he feel more comfortable asking me out if I tell him since there is less guys that like me that he would be in competition with? Or do you think there is another reason holding him back or he just doesn't like me as more than a friend?

reasons I think he likes me:

- One time, he flirted with one of the girls that we both work with. However, I felt like he would look over at me a couple of times ( I guess to see if I was paying attention).
-He can talk to other girls and joke around but with me he doesn't want to talk, is serious all the time and seems to be uncomfortable talking
-he came up to me on night at work and acted like I was in his way and said excuse me and pretended that I was in his way (I'm assuming because I don't know- One time, he flirted with one of the girls that we both work with. However, I felt like he would look over at me a couple of times ( I guess to see if I was paying attention).

What Guys Said 1

• Na I don't think he needs to know that someone asked you out. Those details aren't important

• He knows about 2 of them not about the last one. I was asking if I should tell him about one of the guys he does know about leaving the store we work at. So he would feel less intimidated to ask me out.

• But are you CERTAIN that he's intimidated?

• No. I don't know if he is intimidated or not.

What Girls Said 1

• Telling him about the other guy may not change anything. I don't see the harm in it, but I also don't understand why YOU don't ask the guy out yourself if he feels that way. It would help him feel less torturous. :)

• I don't know if he feels that way. When I've asked this question about third guy asking me out people on here seemed to think the maybe he felt that way so I thought it might be possible since he asks mad around me now that the 3rd guy ask me out.

• It does indeed seem possible. But he should have made his move. He can't be angry with you.