I'm done with guys.

Maybe I'll just start looking for a girlfriend.

Not for sexual purposes but someone who I can confide in, cause guys just DON'T GET IT.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything is based off perception, and there are only a few people in the world that even "claim" to read minds. Without communicating, there isn't a man or woman alive that can give you everything you need emotionally.

We all have different innate desires that need to be fulfilled in our lifetime. I would suggest talking with the person that has upset you. You will be suprised on how they respond- if they are an ass, they always will be and will probably show their immature side. If they are the sweet / sensitive guy, they won't know what to do- but they will be willing to listen.

Either way, you and I both know that you are only venting - there is no reason to give up on a certain sex because of a few examples. When you realise the bigger picture, there are people that care enormously and can definately understand your situation.

Look for a different group of guys, possibly the group you are looking at currently is still in the mindset of "party hardy"

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

What Guys Said 5

• I agree a lot of guys can be pretty self-centred and non-caring of anyone else but themselves, which happens to be why I'm not friends with any guys who I know are like that, which funnily enough only leaves me with my gay friends and girls... I don't know how many guys feel the same as me though, although I don't think finding a guy who isn't entirely self-centred is discountable.

• I think your being over dramatic. A few bad eggs shouldn't stifle your entire outlook on dating.

• What don't guys get?

• Lol. you just proved her point.

• I disagree. She had no point. Guys don't get "it" is vague, undefined and meaningless. It's not my responsibility to interpret every vague feminine comment ... oh! I think I'm onto something about her!

• ya you should

• Girls just "DON'T GET IT".

What Girls Said 0