Girls, i'd like to get a western girlfriend and I am an Asian guy, so could you please give me some advice?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• There is no manual to getting a white girl. Either they like you because 1) They love k pop 2) Look equally as hot as them 3) Speak English clearly so they understand everyword, you're saying

• Every girl of every race are the same. I understand your interest in white women, and if you like a girl just win her over in a normal way. Show her your true self. Respect her, and show her you'd be a good boyfriend. Not every girl likes men of different races, so make sure she is interested in other races. Good luck!

• Where do you live? If you live in America just go up to one, befriend her then ask her out ^^ @Ihav2fart @keyspirit @I_M_LEGEND can give you tips

• Don't be so direct on saying I want an "western girlfriend". It'll just make you seem thirsty or creepy. You should just flirt with them as you would with another girl. Girls from any race pretty much have similar qualities they look for in a guy and different preferences. Not trying to be rude just some honest advice.

• moving to the west, many western girls like asians:) GOOD LUCK