Is it weird I met both of my boyfriends online?

I'm 25 and only had 2 serious bfs my whole life.. both of which I met through OkCupid. Not to brag but people tell me I'm pretty & I get asked out on dates somewhat frequently in person. It's just never worked out for some reason.. either I don't like the guy who likes me or the guy I like doesn't like me back (basically the story of my life). I feel ashamed that I've had to rely on the Internet to meet both of my bfs, even though both relationships lasted quite awhile. It's been 1 yr since my last breakup, I haven't met anyone, and now I'm tempted to go back to online dating.. however if I happened to meet someone I'd be super ashamed to tell people my 3rd boyfriend is also from online dating. Anyways, is it weird that I rely so much on online dating to meet guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, it wouldn't be weird. You have to go with whatever works, and it sounds like online dating tends to work best for you. I met several of my girlfriends online; what's to be ashamed of?

What Guys Said 1

• My only relationship to date has been both online and long-distance. We have yet to meet in person. If things don't work out... I worry about this too.

What Girls Said 1

• I do not consider it weird, no. There is nothing to be ashamed of.