Girls would you be with a guy who is nice to you, but would bully others?

I have known sweet girls who would date guys who are total ass holes to everyone but her.

• Yes i would date a guy who is an ass hole.
  • No i would not date a buy who is an ass hole.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a guy who is like this because just because he is nice to me doesn't make him a nice guy. For some girls, they want a guy who seems tough and confident on the outside but sweet on the inside. So sometimes they mistake a guy who is rude to other people but nice to them as a guy who is opening up to her and feels comfortable "showing his true self to her" when in reality he is probably just an asshole. Or is just being nice to her to get into her pants.

What Girls Said 6

• my boyfriend is like that. he would do anything for me and our daughter but he doesn't like people in general. but then again... i'm the same way.

• I wouldn't date an asshole because when something happens he'll turn on you and treat you the same way. But I'm attracted to nice guys who are gentlemanly to others but treats me extra special.

• I don't know I'm kind of my own brand of asshole so I think I need someone who's a little bit of jerk sometimes too XD

• My boyfriend is like that in some ways... he isn't a bully, but he can get obnoxious sometimes. Since we've been together, he's been slightly more low-key. I guess it's just the fact that I'm so quiet and calm. Anyway, I would not date a bully. Bullies disgust me.

• I don't know.

• No, a guy who does that to others might eventually do that to you.

What Guys Said 3

• I think most girls wouldn't, but some ratchet ass hoes might like it..

• In writing, girls say no. In person, social dominance makes girls wet.

• All these girls are lying! Lol