Guys, is it true or just an excuse to break up?

A typical reason when guys break up with girls is "I'm not good enough for u". Is this truly what u think or just an excuse? If its true, then why don't u try to be better to be good enough for her? If she's that great, why would u let her go?

Most Helpful Guy

• I said that to my friend because the day before I found out she's liked me for years and I said it for a joke and she like totally blew it out of proportions and said stuff like I don't deserve her but then two seconds later she was like I'll give the best bj ever and I'm like bruh we're too young to do that lol. by the way I'm 15

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes it's true.
    Maybe no matter what he does he feels like he's chasing a fleeting dream.
    Some people don't think they deserve a certain level of happiness.

• So for those people, they would go for girls who are not so good to match their deserving level of happiness?

• Well you see young lass when a gu- *looks at pic* is he drunk what type of guy would leave your gorgeous arse

• It's normally not an excuse if that's the case. They might have confidence issues and think they don't deserve you and can't actually DO anything for you no matter how hard they try and honestly don't know why you like them

• Paranoid you will cheat
    Cheating on you, it's his way of admitting guilt
    Bored of you

• This is excuse to me. What I'm not good enough to you!! I see it as excuse but I think some guys really mean it and they feel like that in fact. So you dont know if its excuse or true

• Total B. S. excuse.

What Girls Said 1

• they are lazy. you have to acknowledge that all men are lazy and bum and you get tired of yelling at him end up prostituting to support yourself and he become a bug dwelling in your kitchen. NOthing will work. you can try to yell, teach, admonishing, understanding, give some treats, whatever. although he will become a thief and you might have to run from time to time to escape gun shots.