My sister is really hot and pretty and it worries me like hell?

I'm actually on the ugly side as my sister I very stunning... everytime I look at her my heart slouches cause I can't measures up tto her looks... guys would tell me my sis is smoking hot and that I looked like a guy... i begged my parent to let me have surgery but they refuse it.

I can't seem to deal with the way I look I don't want to wakeup in this world anymore...

I know there will be others who are better but its so hard to be related to someone stunning...

can't help but to compare... ii actually want to be that girl, the girl who is pretty like my sister is.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because someone is good looking doesn't make them more attractive. The hottest looking female on the planet could have the personally of a lump of cow shit,

There is far more to a person then just looks, And someone who looks good to one will look bad to another so get over it

What Guys Said 7

• Don't compare yourself to her. There are always people prettier than you, and there are people prettier than your sister. Such is life.

• Comparing yourself to someone else puts you right in their shadow where you'll never be seen.

You can keep complaining or do something about it.. like fixing your self esteem and confidence.

• Iv done many things to myself. Like losing 40 lbs and changed my appearance completely with a new style but yet its so hard to feel decent

• Losing 40 pounds is great but your problem is you never did any of those things for yourself.
      You did it to get the better of your sister. Until you do something for yourself then you'll never change.

I am not here to compliment you and tell you that you have amazing qualities etc... if you can't see any redeeming qualities about yourself then why should I waste my time trying to change your mind. I'm trying to get you to see the truth. So down vote all you want but it doesn't change the reality of it all.

• Doesn't really matter for guys tho I like tomboyish girls so it won't make a difference for many guys n don't listen to guys near you bc they are jerks 😉 👍

• I like girls that look like guys :3

• Hmmmm so she's hotter than you and you're just hot

• You're self worth is way more than you looks. You can waste 20 years thinking it does but the reality is what matters is whether you love yourself and if you can accept and love others for who they are.

• Stop trying be some one you not and be your self. Girl always my brother but now i getting them and his not. :)

What Girls Said 2