Why do people look down at my relationship seriously?

I am 19 my girlfriend is 44 and I get loads of people judging my relationship saying why don't you get with a women whos your age and in my point of view who are you to judge I am happy your just jealous because you don't have what I have.

Tell me do you look down at age gap relationships.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't judge a relationship just because of an age gap at all! People that do that are pathetic and have nothing better to do... they're probably pretty miserable in their own lives. You don't have to justify or explain yourselves to anybody, period. As long as you're happy then everyone else can sod off :)

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really, as long as both people are adults, it's no ones business who you choose to date. My boyfriend is like 6 years younger then I am and we have a lot of fun together, it's all about who you're compatible with, not how old you or they are.

• No I dont because if you are happy, then I shouldn't care about ur relationship

• I think no one has the right to judge you or tell you who you can love! You just be with whoever makes you happy and tell them to mind their own business.

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't worry about it. Other people are just jealous. As long as you two aren't together for the wrong reasons, then don't give other people another thought.

• I wouldn`t its your choice but would consider it strange if its not a sugar mummy relationship. But wouldn`t judge

• Haha bullshit

• 249 day age gap for me... Yea she's a bit old