Is she going be creep out or she going appreciate and like more?

-There is a girl in my tuition class. I like her. She came from other school. She showing some interest indicator. She look/stare at me a lot. Her friends some how showing some attitude. We haven't talk to each other. We meet two times in a week and only 3 hour class.

-Here the BIG plan. I think I want introduce myself to her. My plan is, when I see her across street before enter class/ come out from her car or see her alone in class, I like to say ''Hi'' with smile to her. Ask her ''How are you?'' then conmpliment her, '' Hey, you so cutee and I want know you more@ I like to be friend with you. (with smile). And I like to ask her go accompany to supermarket (next to our education centre) buy some junk food or other food. After all I talking to her, at the last before enter class, I like to ask her watch movie on weekend.

-Is it ok?

What Girls Said 1

• Does she know you well?

• No.. we been in class since last year. But it is tuition class, private class. Not the regular school class. Since last year she look at me and stare. I want introduce, is it ok? can you givw your opinion? Thanks..

• As a girl, do you think she going like it or she going creep out? Put yourself in that situation. Your crush approaching to you and do that thing. WHAT is your reactions? Thanksss

What Guys Said 0