Girls, do you believe in love at first site?

Really you a lesbian? Why is that?
So for the last update was meant to be there.

18

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's physical attraction.

It seems only a few people take "love" seriously, so many "love" a guy after a week of dating.

Love is accepting them for their good, bad, & their ugly. Knowing them inside & out, with any flaw they have, you still see perfect.

• Yeah i know that most people don't realize the value of the word Love anymore and. they think sex equals love

What Girls Said 17

• I believe that it can happen, but is rare. No, it has not happened to me.

• Love? No.
    Lust? Yes, even though it doesn't work that way for me.

• Good answer. How does it work for you. Why do people just take one look at you and put straight to friend zone?

• Straight to friend zone would indicate a lack of attraction

• @isthatarose Speak for yourself. I have a lack of attraction for anyone I meet at first.

• Maybe that's more of a guy thing.
    I don't believe in it cause it's never happened to me or anyone i know.
    But then I also don't believe in lust at first sight either, cause i've never experienced that. I will definitely appreciate a good looking guy when i see one, but i need like a conversation or spark or something for it to become a lust thing. And love requires trust and just a whole lot more.

• I do, but then life gets in the way.

• Ready how does life get in way?

• It's a good but hard concept to accept but makes love more enjoyable once you do.

The one love at first sight I had was just a calm kind of magic the first time our eyes met and the kind of bond that made words not necessary to know what the other was thinking. Even though we were both single we never took it past kissing due to life obstacles making it unsustainable.

Consciously changing our schedules to separate ourselves physically felt like fighting to push my way upstream in a fast flowing river with my heart as the weight pulling me back. If you truly love and respect someone you put their pursuit of happiness over wanting to hold on to them in a situation that is less than they deserve.

True love is when the gigsaw fits and there's more than just one way to put the pieces together, more than just one love.

• Yeah i understand thanks for sharing and i had a moment like that with some one on plane but we only friends and live in different countries

• Nope. Love at firt site is just a glorified crush or infatuation. That's not living someone that's being in lie with the idea of somethig that May or may not exist

• No, it's pure bullshit.

• I think every girl who has had there heartbroken doesn't believe in any of that stuff anymore or at least I don't

• Yeah i think it just a myth. But i believe you can be interested in a person after meeting them for 1st time and start to purse a relationship with them and fall in love in a short period of time.

• Well yeah I mean if you talk to them I'm sure but not just by looking at them plus I have a mind set like what if I hate how they chew gum or how they text haha that's just me though

• Yes i agree.

• Lust at first sight - Yes. Love at first sight - No.

• Yes i agree with you :)

• I couldn't tell you why lol. I just am :)

• Aww that is a shame because you make some guy very happy to have you as a girl friend

• Yes I do...

• no, I don't believe in that.

• Not necessarily "at first sight" but have definitely had a bunch of guys in college i make eye contact with that are so hot ( about 3 guys i've been seeing for years and we always have this deep soulful eye contact I can't explain it)

• No because I fall for a guy once he's made me laugh and once I've seen him, looks and stuff aren't thta important to me anymore as long as you make me laugh, that's whenni will fall in love with you..

• Well hope find some one you will give you a lot of joy and i am sure you would bring a guy lots of Joy too :)

• LUST at first site-you fall inlove with their looks and want them sexually

• Thanks for all who commented on this and believe that after the first meet you experience a spark causing you to want to find more and plant the seed towards falling in love but i do believe you can fall in love in a short period of time. I have friends that have done and got married and are still together :)

• i believe in attraction at first sight

• Thank you and yes thats true

• No. I think love is something we learn and gain as time passes.

• Yes it true you only fall in love over time but what did do think is appropriate time to know thst you love them?

• You'll realise it after a while?
      Not sure, I haven't experienced it yet and I've been with my boyfriend for 2 months now.

• Yes i agree

• Nope, not one bit. You can feel lust for a person at frist sight, but not love.

• Yeah that true and cool glasses

• No. Love starts as a seed and it has to grow into the tree, the plant , the fruit it is intended to be. It has to be watered and cared for. It can be possible to first meet someone and connect with them and want to love them but to actually feel love for them, romantically, genuinely just is not possible. Love has to grow and it only grows with time. First sight isn't enough time to even water the seed.