Is it ok for a girl to date their brothers friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL, sigh, good luck with that one. This is a common crush and I have never seen a brother who was totally okay with the situation upon discovery of the news. After time maybe but they are never thrilled from the start.

• they're no super close though, does that change anything?

• How would you feel if your best friend had a crush on your brother and all the sudden when she was coming over she was more interested in spending time with him?

Older brothers are protective of their sisters and who they date. They've talked about girls together and I bet it grosses him out/ pisses him off all the sudden to know that his friend is having those thoughts about you. Make sense?

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, why not? Unless the brother happens to be a douche who creates problems for her and his friend.

• I think so. unless she sort of becomes a barrier between the brother and the friend and ruins their relationship

What Girls Said 2

• Could cause your brother to fall out with him if it doesn't work out

• Well... If I were you, I wouldn't date my brothers friend :-/