Help meee! Stat?

Ok so this guy I reallyyyyy like just told me he used to have a huge crush on me! Key word: "used to". I wish I had realized before but does this mean it's too late to tell him I had the same feelings? Or has he just lost his feelings for me? Is he saying "used to" to avoid akwardness or what gahhhhh? Damn this drama

also what should i say
HE DOES STILL LIKE ME!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• definitely tell him you still like him. Do it before it's too late!

• what if he stops talking to me ø-ø

• Well what if because you haven't told him, he starts losing feelings towards you? Just do it soon

• what should i sayyy

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I'd say go and tell him right now too. Do it like this:
    1) Hey, do you remember telling me that u had a crush on me?
    2) Yes, why?
    1) I kinda have feelings for you too, I've liked you for (let's say 1 year) and I really want to tell you it, I hope you still have feelings for me...
    If I was him I'd say yes to this

• thank you!!! I just don't know if he has lost all likings for me and that's why he said used to

• If he had, he might still have a little bit, if he realizes that you like him, there's a big chance of him getting those feelings back! Good luck ;)

• true i just hope he doesn't see me as "one of the bros" since i've basically hidden any feelings for him and treated him like a friend

• I doubt it's to late

• probably to avoid saying i do now

• yeahhhhhhh you got a point there

• course he would of lost his feelings, this happened with me but the other way round

What Girls Said 3

• No! Just tell him u had feelings for him as well.. u should've told him the second he told u :p

• I KNOW RIGHT!! I JUST PANICKED and said, "Oh really? When did you like me? That's interesting"
      did i just put him in the friendzone, and how do i fixxxxxx itttttt

• Oowww!!! :3
      Well, just tell him that u still like him as well! (do u still like him) let him knooww!!

• U could ask him if wants to hang out some time and see where it goes from there

• Ask him what happened what changed if he asks why tell him" to feed your curiosity"

• ok :') but i feel like he would probably know that I liked him sigh

• since I said I also like someone but won't tell him who it is (d'oh)

• i think you should tell him how you feel & also ask him why didn't he tell you before.