Why do black girls hate it whenever you're attracted to, like, one white girl?

Seriously, they flip, it's as if because you're black you're obligated to date them. I remember when I was on a trip with my mother, she chewed me out for glancing at some girl that was white (I glanced because she was staring at me) and said they don't like us or something like that, why?

Most Helpful Girl

• i am going to be "politically incorrect" as hayle and I don't care who thumbs downs me. I would be disappointed af if my son brought home a white girl or really any girl that wasn't black. I just don't agree with it. I wasn't raised that way at all. how are you going to keep your culture if you jump at the chance to date/marry white? I noticed how you worded that sentence, "obligated to date them" as if dating black women is a chore and a white girl would be like a treat. I guess black girls kinda expect men to have some pride in their own ethnicity. you don't see any other race publicly implying that their own isn't good enough and its sad

• The way you described makes it seem, literally, like an obligation. Keeping culture, and what culture is that? You and whites are all the same, always acting as if we're a hive mind, I subscribe to no culture, not even American culture, because I'm my own person. If I need to date black girls and black girls alone to keep culture and not because I actually like the girl, that is by definition an obligation.

• @Lightspeed-Lemon @Yellowbone

As a black guy, I'm open to dating all races... but I must admit dating your own ethnicity causes less compatibility and day-to-day cultural issues.

Every non-black girl I dated involved some level of culture clash (usually minor, but a hurdle some others don't want to deal with).

• Yes, racial issues do exist in certain areas. Like you said, all the police shootings lately. I'm 100% on the side of the victims in those cases, as it is clear racism on the part of the police, that's obvious.

But love is a different thing. You can't define it or even predict who would fall in love. Sometimes two people that seem like a perfect match in every way can't find the spark, while two others who seem grossly mismatched make it work.

"I don't care what white people do, as long as it doesn't hurt blacks. they have every right to tell their children to not bring a black person home, why would I care?"

What if it was your own child dating a white person and it was true love? But one day you find them in tears over the fact that the white parents are racists who say your child isn't good enough.

Same-race couples have less culture clash. But what if you compared a white girl from the hood who grew up in US with a traditional Nigerian woman? Who seems more American?

What Girls Said 8

• 6|3
  • I do not feel that way. The black girls that do are the ones that are insecure about being black.

• My dad is like that (he changed now because of the guys that I have been with or liked that are non black) I honestly don't care tbh I don't go after black men that much and I think some parents just want to preserve the culture. If your intrested in dating outside than I wouldn't care about what your parents think, most get used to it.

• It's an insertion of race betrayal

• I don't really care. Black guys are typically the ones I that do this the most

• If you look at YouTube videos Black American Men get pissed if a Black Women said she date White Men.

I don't get pissed because some guy whatever wants to date out 😂

• Because they know that white girls are "better" and feel threatened.

• Stupid and so untrue. I don't like black dudes so they can date who they like

• Different... yes. Better... is subjective

• Way to toot your own horn

• They wanna be white

What Guys Said 11

• They were taught from a young age to be the support and bone of a black man, so when you date outside the confines of the African American race they feel betrayed and insecure. A lot of black women don't even seem to be interested in dating outside of their race, so they find it confusing that their counterparts push for it so much. The attitude stereotype also plays a big part in several guys wanting to "get away". They feel like other races women are more subservient and im going to be "politically incorrect" as well, they usually tend to be less vocal about issues but passive aggressiveness is very much so a thing with other girls (mainly white women). Really if you are going by the usual stereotype it depends on what you want to deal with more cuz women can be a headache, no matter what race. Do you want upfront in your face attitude or passive aggressive, silent treatment attitude. This is going by stereotype and not all women go by this

• I don't think any girl should taught that their worth is to be the backbone of any man.

• You're right but that's just how it seems to go down with black women

• Generalizing is a serious issue here on this site

• Possibly you are considered a good man and it just appears that all the good ones have more options which can easily flow into other circles. Most of the time it is not a color thing.

In Rio I met many Black Americans men who acted like they have never met women before. The women are brown skin but in no way compare with the North American Afro Woman in attitude and thinking.

What you are dealing with is fear.

• There is a very small group of people who's opinion matter to me when it comes to who I date. Everyone else is but a whisper in my shadow.

I don't believe in limiting my dating pool based on race. My chances of dating a black girl are just as high as any other race... so if I happen to date someone who is not black, who cares?

• Nothing wrong with wanting to cast a wide net... love is hard enough to find as it is!

• I'm a white guy who married and have a child with a black female... did I date her because of her color? No! I dated her because I fell in love with a wonderful woman. You date whom ever makes you happy bro... No matter what race... you'll have ignorant close minded people like pr3ttybr0wn. Scientist have already predicted that majority of Americans have more than one race already and if you are born and raised in America... you are no longer African American, just American. Good luck bro on your quest on finding love... she's out there and she might be as white as snow or as black as night...

• There seems to be a common insecurity with black women, and thinking their dating pool is drying out.

• I'm a black guy and I've seen this insecurity happen more than a few times

• 0|0
    • It makes no sense. Pidgeons might wanna be with pidgeons, cats might wanna be with cats, but it's not quite the same with men. Cats are cats and pidgeons are pidgeons, but black people and white people still belong to the same species which is Homo sapiens. Black cats still make kittens with white cats. Also, if animals know better, then why mules exist and why wolfdogs exist? If someone wants to talk biology to prove their point, they better get their facts straight.

• @Yellowbone - acknowledging slight differences between races which are based on fact isn't racist. Nothing I've said is hateful towards any race, I'm not suggesting that any race is superior or inferior either. I have no ill feelings towards other races.

@Prof_Don - of course peoples' minds have changed after years of being brainwashed by the PC police.

• When I say you're ignorant I don't mean racist, I mean as in a moron that is completely ignorant of science.

• so your mother objected and suddenly you make a blanket statement about all black women? As you'll find your mother doesn't represent all black women.

who you choose to date is your business, you like what you like. i wouldn't pay attention to the opinion of others on that matter.

personally, as long as the girl fits the type i'm into that is cute face, slim body and a good attitude then i'm into her regardless of skin colour.

• date , like , love
    whoever u want..
    people will judge.. u gave them the chance tho

• Hah fuck em

• Political correctness