Why does this always happen to me?

I get to chatting with nice guys on online dating sites. When I send them a photo they disappear. I must be really ugly.

For the record I'm short and slim and people tell me I'm attractive. So I don't know why this happens.. I'm a brunette.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound adorable here, dear, and being it Is 'Online dating sites,' it Depends what they are looking for and maybe more in store and they feel you may just be Too---Innocent and naive for them.
    I find that with many of today's guys, no disguise, they are looking for a certain type of girl to roll around in the hay with. Many of today's toms do Not want areal relationship and if this is what you are looking for, which perhaps you are, this cute little face could spell out... a thousand words.
    I am sure there is Nothing wrong with you. It's Them.. and I find many are a turn off.
    Keep trying. There is hundreds of reputable Online dating sites that when you least expect it... someone on the other end will find you are beautiful and be proud to call you his own.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

• I doubt that is the case - Dating sites can be very fickle - I would be inclined to put my pic in my profile so I am already over that hurdle when I start talking to a woman.
    Your description sounds lovely, you just need to meet right guy that suits you.

• What @smexiliciousss said. Have you ever thought of taking a selfie with you holding up your s/n and / or name on it to them? That's how I got the "verified" icon that's on my profile.

• Tip have the picture on profile, nothing wrong with being brunette or small or slim

What Girls Said 2

• Who are these people who tell you that you're attractive? no shade but I don't see this happening to an actual hot girl

• cause too many catfish that are 10s send them pictures