I just got my first girlfriend, any relationship tips?

So I'm a 22 year old guy and I recently got into my first relationship. (I know, it took me a while). I really like her and I don't want to mess it up. I hate the fact that I don't have experience dating, so I don't know the do's and don'ts of a relationship.

So my question to you gals and guys of GAG is, do you have any relationship advice for me? Such as, should I ask permission to go out with friends, should I pay for every date, should I text her instead of calling her every night... Stuff like that? Thanks for the advice guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, congrats to you. It's nice to enjoy the company of someone special and to be appreciated and loved by that person.

Now, here's the best advice I can give you. Just RELAX and be yourself. This might be your first and only relationship you'll ever have, but chances are you'll have many more. However, don't think of losing her or focus on your relationship's demise, but rather enjoy feeling the way love makes you feel and just appreciate this person for who she is.

Don't try and change who you are for someone else. She's with you because you're you. You don't have to seek permission to go to the bathroom or hang out with your friends. Just be respectful and all will be fine.

Also, be sure and give her the space she needs to still enjoy her friends and life without getting overly possessive or jealous. We all need a life outside of our relationships, whether it's a hobby or being in the company of friends and family.

If she loves you, she'll prove it by her actions and mannerisms. You don't have to ask for reassurance, or that will turn her off.

Again, just enjoy yourself and allow yourself to feel good. And just relax. Don't worry about f-ing up, but instead think about how good life is for you right now and let tomorrow go because it's not here yet.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Falling in love means you and her will eventually hit the ground (hence falling)

(Falling in love is a natural thing until attachment love settles in)

So everything you do at the beginning remember it.. Embrace it and when use 2 hit the ground and attachment love settles in.. You'll have to work to keep you an her as happy as use are now and alls you have to do is do everything you did at the beginning but things will change.

1st. Of the 1st date don't talk about smurfs penises

That is all from me ahahah
    Goodluck and I'm happy for you😍

• congratulations if you don't mind me asking how did you meet her