Guys, do western guys like Asian girls lol?

because i'm going to study collage in america and i want to find a boyfriend there so just asking some opinions lol.
(p. s. i am really shy around new ppl)

12

Most Helpful Guy

• This is from someone who went to Ferris, which had a lot of Hmong students:

Be very careful. The men at college will all want to have sex with you.

But... very few of them can truly love you.

Your attitude and integrity will matter a great deal. Don't hold them to arbitrary standards, and don't be quick to reject the one that tries the most sincerely to get to know you. Betrayal will prove costly.

The chubby cartoonist social recluse who wants friends but doesn't connect well will be quick to analyze you to see if you're wife material. But if you give him a chance, he will defend you from men twice his size and ten times his athletic capability. He may even attempt to learn another language to impress your folks.

He'll fail miserably, but his heart will be true. Be sure to defend him from other Asian women, who will be quick to judge him and assume the worst. They will be sweet around you at first, but will turn on you if you're not as big a bitch to him as they are. Expect many false friends.

Avoid football players. They just want you when you're naked, and may even try to sodomize you. Avoid liquor. Find someone willing to abstain.

• Especially avoid drunken athletes. And seldom travel alone. Rape and gang rape are rare on most campuses, but happen often enough to warrant considerable caution. Frat houses are breeding grounds for rape and drug abuse. Proceed with caution before attending a party there. If the party gets wild, leave. Fast. Otherwise, you are just as likely to be arrested as raped.

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. They like Asian girls because of the way they look, their culture and probably most importantly because eastern girls have not been [as] feminized as western ones. I strongly recommend you avoid Feminism if you come to the states. I'd also strongly advise you be cautious around western guys. Many of them are users.

• Oh my yes. Especially in the San Francisco area, where, as the joke goes, "The women who like men don't speak English and the women who speak English don't like men..."

• Most Western Men love Asian girls. Just be careful, there's a certain % that will like you for who you are, but a certain % who like you because Asian girls are highly sexualised in the Western Media

• if you mean Western as in California, yes. There are a lot of Asian girls in California. Truthfully, I am mostly attracted to Asian girls. I don't know about most other men but there is a large selection of Asian girls in the West.

• Many do definitely

• Nice and tight 👌

• She wants advice on how to survive and get a boyfriend, not be eaten by wolves like a piece of meat. Wolves have low standards, and will screw any woman who doesn't fight back and doesn't wear enough clothes. Her vagina isn't the issue. Blending in is the issue.

• @obsecuredbeyond Lelelel dem hungry wolves doe 👄💋

• I'm into Asians. Every guy is different. My girlfriend is Philipino my last girlfriend was Indonesian and my next may be white or black or green.

• Yes I think s lot of Asian women are beautiful

• A lot of guys I know are really into Asian girls, if by Asian you mean like chinese, and not indian

• Not so much

• Yeah people love Asian Girls