It's considered normal for white guys date black girls in America?

It's normal for white guys date black girls on America?
https:// weheartit. com/tag/bwwm? page=2
Or these photos do not represent reality?
If I go to America I can have problems because of the race war culture against each other because of the historic against each other?

Most Helpful Girl

• The picture didn't work for me, but I can say personally that I've dated many white guys, as well as other races. It's never been a problem for me. There are plenty of white men who would and do date black women. Men aren't as picky about race as women I've noticed. At the end of the day, a good guy is a good guy.

• Your life was normal? No hatred and anger against each other? No problems out of your house? You can walk normally on the streets?

• I would imagine it depends on where you live. I live in a predominantly white area so we do receive looks. None of the family involved ever had an issue with us dating. Only one time, I was dating a guy who's mother thought I was lovely but his father wasn't comfortable with him dating me. Other than that, life was completely normal. No hatred, just love.

• Thanks.

What Guys Said 3

• I never seen so many thirsty black women looking for white guys other than on GaG. Get on your knees and kiss their feet.

• I'm not American, I was born in Brazil. I'm just wondering if it is normal the life between white and black people if I travel to America.

• Omg lmaoooooooo this made ymy fucking day omg ahahahahahaaah I wish I could favourite this. Nah imma screen shot it

• Damn what is with this question lol?

• It's no very common, but it happens.

What Girls Said 4

• You won't get stoned in the streets for it, but you'll get some double takes. some people may give you some attitude for it

• It is normal see white people with black friends or black people with white friends? With no tension and living normally?

• It's still strange and different here but Its not extremely different. They're common but not super common

• Interracial relationships are normal in America. You may not see many but, their there. It all really depends on the person and how they feel about dating other races.

• Yeah there's a lot of interracial couples in the US. We're pretty mellow over here. Come! Visit