Girls, Do you think 80% of men you see are unattractive?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, are we including all age brackets? If so, then yes. Because that would include teenage boys, and guys aged 50 and above. Ages I don't typically find attractive. Then of those in the age range I do find attractive, you have unattractive, average, and attractive. It does narrow the range quite a bit. I never seem to feel like I can't look around and find an attractive guy though.

What Girls Said 13

• That's hard cause there's a difference between unattractive guys and guys I'm just not attracted too. I think that yes probably about 80% of men i see i'm not attracted to, for whatever reason.

• No, honestly I think the more I get to really know a person, the more attractive they usually become.
    But if we're going just based on looks, I can't say I have a percentage. We're all the same, guys and girls—we notice attractive people of the other sex. Ever walk around NYC and think "Man, all the people living here are sexy"? That's because your eyes are just naturally drawn to beauty.
    However, some "average" guys just do attractive things that make me take notice! Some of my faves: genuine all-out laughter, holding a door/bag for an older person, reading a REAL BOOK on the subway. And these are things any guy could do.

• Yeah, probably. Not my problem though.

• I am always neutral about the appearances of guys when I first meet them, like 'meh whatever.' It takes me time to decide whether I think they are attractive or not, because attractiveness for me is not just the physical appearance. Its also the personality, attitude, the way he talks and the body language, even the smell.

• 80%? That's a high number, I'd say just the opposite there are a lot of attractive men.. But I will say 80% are unapproachable.

• No. Actually for some reason I feel that there are more good looking than average looking guys. I would say good looking guys are actually dime a dozen. its other things that are rare

• If personality wise then yep
    physically, not really

• No ones ugly but I'm rarely attracted to someone until I get to know them, and I'm so grateful for thta because I don't miss out on great people. But if you good looking it's only like yeah 20% of the guys I see I'm attracted to

• Rephrase: 85 percent of men are not MY physical type

• Make that 90%. I feel there are more attractive girls than there are attractive boys

• Some times I try to look past the looks to get tot he personality

• Depends on the venue...

At Wal Mart, probably. At the gym, probably the other way around. Etc.

• Not at all, if I ever think someone is unattractive I try to find one nice feature in them.

To me I always find people's personalities attractive so its not really about the looks only.